🌺chapter 13🌺

*The Rivalry starts*

BIRLA MANSION.

Abhimanyu who got too much annoyed and at office and now these brats just trying to test him...

Both Akash and Arush were starled by the entry of Abhimanyu ..By seeing ball they know they mess up but still they pray that it didnt hit abhimanyu..

On the other hand Akshara was tensed and she also rushed to abhimanyu ..he looked furious..!

Akash and arush stood immediately and stand silently while looking down"

Abhimanyu : yeh kya horaha hai..?Why the hell all the people just want Abhimanyu Birla wrath..yeh koi play ground hai..?

When they didnt answer Abhimanyu shouted.!

Abhimanyu : Answer me..!

They flinched..

Abhimanyu : I am noticing every thing ..aaj kal bahut bad raha hai tum logon ka sharatein..what do you think that i will not say anything..?

They both shook heads..

Abhimanyu : If i am in a calm mood i would slap the hell out of you both..The only reason mein haath nahin uta raha hu ki i am very angry now and if i start punishing you two you would end up in bed for the whole week..!

They gulped.!

Arush : s-sorry jiju..! We will not repeat it.!

Abhimanyu : I called you two early from college so that you would be free by the evening party .! But no..so i would do it in your manner only...! Kholo kitab aur pado.! I am comming in an hour and i would take a test ..you are not attending any party..just sit and study until i say"

Akash : bhaiya..!

Abbimanyu just glare at him to make him shut up"

Abhimanyu : zuban bahut chal raha hai Akash ..dekhlo kiski din gussa ayega na kaat dunga".

Akash looke down with tears"

Akshara came there and stood at door but nothing came out of her mouth..but she gathered courage"

Akshara : bachon ke bina party kaise..?

Abhimanyu : I know what to do you dont suggest me and go from here..Zyada dimag chalane ke zarurat nahin hai".

He said and left from there ...Akash sadly sat at the end of the bed..Arush felt super guilty..he was the one who started it" Akash is so excited for the party cause Parties rarely happen in Birla mansion and when it happens he enjoy fully..!

Arush : sorry yaar Akko ro mat plzz!

But Akash tears didnt subsided..Akshara came to him and cupped his face.!

Akshara : Aise ro mat beta.! Tu apne bhaiya ke gussa jaante ho na'

Akash : kya jaanta hu bhabhi.! Yeh Arush sahin he bolte hai Har ghar pe ye common cheez hote hai..aab khelna bhi paap hai yah par...!

Akshara : galat samaj raha hai apni bhai ko..!woh office se leke kuch pareshan mein hai..!

Akash just nodded and opened his bag silently.!

Arush also silently opened the books and pleading his friend..!

Priya called Akshara so she ran downstairs before giving a smile to Akash"

The time slowly flies..! And now the evening filled Birla ma'sion with lights,decoration and lots of people"

The party began at 6..and now its 6:30 now..!