🌺Chapter 19🌺

* Everything happens with a
                                   Purpose*

BIRLA MANSION.

  The mansion looked in a mess..! Abhimanyu just sat on the sofa and close his eyes for few minutes to calm.himself..! Manik also sat beside him and a hand over his shoulder..!

Manik signaled the ladies to go from there and without saying a word they left"

On the other hand when Arush entered the room he feel numb..! He know his jiju is a hitler and angry always but just now he realized the anger he shows to them is not even 1 percent that he showed today..!

Akash : Aru bahar kya hua..? Bhaiya kyu itne zor zor se chilaya..? Mujhe bullets ke sounds bhi sunaya diya..! Kya hua..?

But Arush didnt say anything..! His mind was just filled with the scenes that happened downstairs..!

Akash : Aru kya hua..? He shouted a bit...!

Arush got starled but managed to spoke..!

Arush : j-jiju could have kill her..!

Akash : kya..? Iska matlab woh bullets ka sound..?

Arush nodded""

Arush : jiju uske gale dabba liya..! I thought woh surpanaka aaj he mar jayega..! Bhaiya aur koi insaan ne rokhaa warna aaj he uska akhri din hua hoga..!

Priya and Akshara who was passing through their room listened what Arush said and understood that their brat saw all the things..!

Akshara and priya look at each other and sighed but entered their room"

Priya fold her hands giving a stern look to both of them"

Akash signaled Arush to stop ..! His heart skipped thinking that it was his bhaiya or jiju..!

When he turned back he found priya and Akshara and find a relief but he felt something wrong when he saw his bhabhi stern glare..!

Arush : kya hua bhabhi aap aise kyu ghoor rahe ho..?

Priya and Akshara went close to them and close the door from inside..!

Priya : you saw everything right..?

Arush looked pale and slowly shook his head..!

Priya gave him a hard glare" and hold his hand and drag him to door saying..!

Priya : acha ..! I am having doubt on you ..,! Lets go to your bhaiya if you are innocent he will not do anything but if he got to know you listened all these you know what he will do..? She threatned..!

Arush immediately get rid of her hold and ran to akshara's back..!

Arush : didi..! He had tears already..!

Akshara : bhabhi kya karahe ho aap..! Bacha hai"

Priya : kya bacha hai Akshu.! Jab isko mana kiya hai toh wahin kaam kyu karna hai..? Aur tu Akash jab tujhe pata hai he is doing this you are encouraging him..? Sharam nahin aata dono ko...! Mujhe kya jao aur maar khao pata haina aaj kitna hyper mein hai abhi tu kudh dekha haina ..! Jab yeh baath mujhe he pata hai toh he could already know this aaj jao uske study mein  khal keech lenge woh tere" aaj toh arush tu itne maar khayega na abhi se bhi khaoge aur manik se bhi..! Tere chakkar mein yeh Akash bhi khayega..!

Now they both have tears thinking about consequences..!

Akshara : bacha.! Ro mat...! Kya hai bhabhi kyu dara rahe ho bachon ko..!mein samjhadunga..! Bacha Aru tu dekha haina aaj aapka jiju kitna gussa kiya..!