🌸Chapter 11🌸

Hello guys..! Actually this is my fav chapter..! You need to share this..! Plzzzz! And vote for this..!

              *when everything is changed*

RAIZADA MANSION.

The situation at outside is really worse its pouring again...!

Abhimanyu sat on study trying to focus but couldnt ..he sighed and turned back seeing the silent rain through his window..!his mind had too many things ..The place made him too much upset...!Memories flashed in his mind..!

That is when he felt a pair of arms on his shoulder..!he definetly know who was it other than his buddy no one would dare to do that"

Manik smiled at him..!but he didnt receive any response''he sighed but try to cheer him..!

Manik : coffee..?

He nodded ..he badly needed it..!

Manik went and came back with coffee!

He sat on the beam bag..!looking at the rain like his friend..!

Abhimanyu : i am not upset ok..!

Manik : areh...!! Meine kab bola ki tu upset hai..?

Manik smirked"

Abhimanyu : i know what you are trying to do"

Manik : Abhi ek bata..tu kya black magic karta hai tujhe sab kaise pata hai..?

Abhimanyu : dont you think you are talking too much nowadays

Manik : no i dont..!

Abhimanyu glared at him.!manik turned his gaze down immeditely"his kadoos dosth can make anyone scared in seconds..

Manik : acha ..aab nahin karunga mazak" aise ghooron mat.!

There is few minutes of silence between them..!

Manik : Abhi you cant keep all things inside your head"you need to share it.!

Abhimanyu : when i dont have anything to share what will i do..?

Manik : kept lying like that only ...!

He was irritated why cant his just accept it..!

Manik was trying hard to cheer his mood but now he himself getting moody!!

Manik : bahar chale kya..?

Abhimanyu : Are you mad manik..?if you dont have anything to do bring mrs.malik ka file..hum kaam karenge"

Manik : todi der apne dosth ke saath nahin beith sakte hai kya mein .?

Abhimanyu : problem kya hai tera...?

Manik : hmm..you know you used love rain.!

Abhimanyu : wahin toh baath hai..i used to

Manik tried again

Manik : you remember 21st October..!

Abhimanyu couldnt help but smile remembering that day"

Flash back.....

Those are Abhimanyu college days..

Its october ,fully rainly season..!generally Abhimanyu love rains and that day it was really pouring outside and the dark climate tempted Abhimanyu soo much..he was peeking outside his class window..he was really not concentrating on his class the only thing he want is to go out and roam around in the alone streets with his friend and enjoy an chai...!