🌸 Chapter 31🌸

* A Misunderstanding*

BIRLA MANSION.

Currently Both akash and arush are standing in abhimanyu study..! Both are nervous and scared" Arush literally cursed himself can't he just shut his mouth when he knew Abhimanyu was there ..! Now his jiju will kill him for the scene"

He looked at Akash who was just looking down..! Now arush was angry at his friend..! Arush played the big man and kept trying to talk with him but he is not ready to listen..! Now arush blames akash for ending here"

Arush kept looking at akash angrily when akash noticed that look he also started glaring at him..!

They both know if this lead to another fight they both are gone in abhimanyu hands"

Abhimanyu entered the room and saw both arush and akash glaring at each other ..! When they sense that Abhimanyu is here they kept there heads down immediately "

Abhimanyu assumed his position and stood infront of them"

Abhimanyu : Zara sa bhi Darr nahin haina tum dono mein" You both are still glaring at each other..? You wanted to start another fight..? Come on do It"

Arush shook his head" while akash kept his head low answering nothing"

Abhimanyu : there's no sign of guilty in your faces..!

Abhimanyu voice turned dark and scary and arush heart is pouding too much while akash is also getting scared"

Abhimanyu : oh..! Itna acting bhi mat karo" jab fight karte wakth dar nahin laga toh aab kyu lag raha hai..?

Akash : bhaiya ..! Yahin mujhe inti-

Abhimanyu : If you blame him one more time Akash I am going to skin you alive..! He yelled a bit..! Akash eyes turn glossy and his lips were trembling indicating that he might cry any minute"

Dont know but when arush saw his friend like that he couldnt tolerate..! He decided to stand for him"(lagta hai aaj dono ko abhi se maar khana ka mann hai)

Arush : jiju..! Woh I was the one who initiated the fight"

Abhimanyu : oh really..? Since you are admitting that you are the one who is responsible for fight go and fetch the ruler in the draw..!

Arush looked up with scared eyes and akash too" does his bhaiya really beat his friend with ruler..? It's hurts" akash cringed"

Abhimanyu : what are you waiting for..? Go..! He yelled a bit!!!

Arush went and gave Abhimanyu a ruler"

Akash stood infront of arush immediately " Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows waiting for the explanation"

Abhimanyu : what..? Move..!

Akash : please bhaiya..! Aap aru ko ruler se mat maaro"

Abhimanyu : when he do any mistake he will be punished.! Hato"

Akash : par..! Par galti uske nahin hai..! I was the one who kept annoying him"

Arush : Par mein bhi toh tujhe irritate Kiya na"

Abhimanyu : oh..! Toh yeh realisation abhi hua ko..? But it's too late you will be punished arush saamne aao..!

Akash : bhaiya w-

He stopped when he felt Abhimanyu strong and sharp glare"

Abhimanyu : why the hell you are thinking that you will be left unpunished..! How dare you to lock the door" I will talk to you too but pehle isko toh deklu..!