🌺Chapter 12🌺

* when he meet his female version*

BIRLA INDUSTRIES

The birla industries is very busy as they didnt work properly for a week finally the conditions are ok..so they have to cover the backlog work for the whole week"

Its just 5 days left for the time he asked for MRs.Malik deal!!so Abhimanyu is behaving like a angry,humpy,cold beast" he was frustrated that this backlog work had to be completed even though they all work from home but he was not satisfied"

Abhimanyu was ordering his PA about the work and they all have to do second shift for these days!!

P.A : but sir..!

He was cutt of by Abhimnayu..

Abhimanyu : whoever want to work with me they can but who dont want ask them to take their resignation"

The P.A left silently..!

It is evening but Abhimanyu who got immersed in work skipped his meals he didnt even touch the coffee that is when manik entered his cabin without looking at him he sensed that is was his friend..

Abhimanyu : manik Go go and finalize the documents if there are any mistakes send them to me ..

Manik : seriously abhi..!you lost your all senses"

Abhimanyu : what do you mean..?

Manik : areh..mere tarah dekh toh baath kar"

Abhimanyu looked at him annyoyed"

Abhimanyu : kya hai..?

Manik : tu dekh mat aise..!dar lagta hai..

Abhimanyu : jaldi bolo manik..!

His tone changed and manik know he cant mess up now..!

Manik : its 7 o clock..come on lets leave...!

Abhimanyu : there will be second shift manik..!

Manik : i know but the manager will take control now please lets leave you even skip your luch"

Abhimanyu : i know when to go you sit quitely or leave..'

Manik : kadoos admi..! He mumbled"

Abhimanyu : kuch bola hai manik tune..?

Manik : nahin toh.i will sit silently..!

After an hour Abhimanyu finished his work and left to home with manik as manik will wait for arush till 9 and pick him up..!

Abhimanyu was having too much headache he sat on the passenger seat while manik is driving..!

Manik noticed abhimanyu discomfort and asked

Manik : Are you ok Abhi..!

He nodded in response"

Time skip at Birla mansion.!

Akshara and Aksash were still very happy because of that rainy night..!they wish Abhimanyu would be like that only forever"

As Aksash and Arush came from their classes its been an hour still they are roaming around..

Akshara : Aru..bahut hua tera natak aab apna kitaab utao aur pado..!

Akash : bhabhi rehne do aap..!iskeliye bhaiya he sahin hai"

Arush : mein darta hai kya tere bhaiya se..?

That is when the car sound was heard..!

Arush hurried and pick his books pretending he was reading something..!