🌹Chapter 44🌹

*Manik's Outbrust*

BIRLA MANSION.

10:30 A.M

The decision of Abhimanyu had shooked the whole family especially manik '' He i the most effected ' After seeing the silence in Akshara's face had scared more'' In a fact he know that she loves her father more than anything but he never love her back!! And he witnssed the things with his own eyes that when his father came up with the idea of Abhimanyu and Akshara marriage she accepted without any fuss though at that she loves Arjun'' 

And that scared him more that if he say her to marry Arjun what if she agrees..?? Moreover Abhimanyu is also ok with it" And they withdraw all the shares from his company recently abhimanyu got to know that VK industries had been promoting many illegal things he just withdraw all his shares immediately''

That is the Issue for they went to chennai recently "

Priya : What is happening Mannu" I thought mera bhai phirse ek kush se zindagi jee sakta hai par yeh kya horaha hai..??

Manik : I don't know Priya " but Akshu silence is scaring me''

Priya : If Abhi change his decision then no one can do anything you know na" But why he is behaving stubborn??

Manik : He is not Stubborn he is guilty..!!

Priya : What..??

Manik let out a sad chukle"

Manik : Everyone Misunderstood my Friend right..??

Priya : Because he is behaving like that way'' he too know if he decided that he want to live with Akshara no one can ever dare to snatch her'' but he just want to show his ego''

Manik : Don't You dare Priya..!! I know how he thinks " 

Priya shook her head angrily'

Manik : And plzz tum bhi samajlo aur unn dono ko bhi samjhao i will tolerate anything but if you guys say something that will hurt my friend then no one can save you all from me " I don't care who is it woh chahe tum ho yah akash yah Akshu"

He said and left " Priya saw the determination in his eyes" She was scared her heart is indicating something very wrong"

She took a deep breath to calm herself and went to upstairs to console kids"

On The Other hand Manik entered the car himself rejecting all the security furiously to Birla Industries"

He Furiously Entered Abhimanyu's cabin where he saw his secretary duscussing something with Abhimanyu''

Manik : LEAVE" He ordered furiously to the secretary''

Secretary : Sir Just Few seconds I just need the sign on this file"

Manik : You are Fired..!! Now Leave"

she looked up shockingly she never saw manik taking that tone to anyone and certainly not firing anyone" 

Manik : Can't you hear you are fired now leave before I call security"

Abhimanyu gave her a Assured look that she is ok and to leave immeditely" she ran with files in her hands"

Abhimanyu : What Happened Manik..?? Have you gone mad..??

Manik : yes!! I have gone mad now lets go"

Abhimanyu : kaha..??

Manik : Don't act like you are innocent" Tumhe bhi pata hai ke yeh sab woh vikram he kara raha hai"

Abhimanyu looked away" His friend know all bout him" He too know that Akshara's father is the one who is responsible for all these things because they broke all the ties with his industries!!