🌸chapter 10🌸

*Facing Abhimanyu Birla *

RAIZADA MANSION.

The car ride for the mansion was like a hell to priya and especially Arush..!And the traffic and the blocked roads made abhimanyu more irrirated" Both abhimanyu and Manik getting calls randonmly saying that they have to stop the work for 2 days..As Abhimanyu challenged Naina malik a project in 6 months he was getting too much angry..!

Finally the car reached the mansion" As soon the car sound heard all the security alerted' Akshara ran to the car followed by Akash"Akshara is super worried about Arush.!In their world only he is the one who acts like his age and priya.!Akshara never meet her family in these 3 years the only sister she have is priya..she is super worried..finally she was home..she hugged them and manik console her that they were ok..!

Inside the mansion ,After 10 minutes.

Abhimanyu was sitting infront the bhabhi and devar..!

His phone is ringing again and again..!he tried to ignore it"but it was ringing again and again'

He furiosly lift the phone

Abhimanyu : I know We cant work today "just stop  calling me!! He shouted and throw the phone away.!everyone flinched at that"

Manik was shocked'' he know his friend would be mad but not this mad..now he himself was getting tensed after seeing Abhimanyu mood..!

Abhimanyu : And you two problem kya hai tum dono ka.?why dont you bring security with you..?if they had been with you it would be easier to us to find you guys but no..because you two only because of you two i had to go to him"And when you know its about to rain or the wheather is bad then why the hell you went for that stupid shopping" kisse poochke gaya hai..yeh pagal insaan permit you to do anything" he point at manik who just look away!! I am sure yeh Arush he zidd kiya hoga..!

Arush and priya both shook their heads"

Abhimanyu : just dont...!where is your phone  priya.?

Priya : woh..food court mein bhool gaya..aur raaste mein land slide hue thi wapas mall mein jaane waale the par waha Tornado ka attack hue toh call nahin karpaya..signals bhi nahin hai!!

Abhimanyu : you have reason for my every question right.!ispe toh pehle se he bharosa nahin hai par priya you could have think right..?

Arush spoke slowly

Arush : bhabhi ki koi galti nahin hai"

Arush did a big mistake by cutting off abhimanyu...!The next thing happened in the mansion is a slap"

Arush immediately got tears for that'but when he opened his eyes and saw he didnt get slapped by Abhimanyu"he was slapped by his brother Manik..!he look at him sadly!!

!he look at him sadly!!