Trapped

Sofia stepped into the elevator at work, her heels clicking against the polished marble floor. She was relieved to have made it to work on time, despite her late night out with Xavier. Despite the heated kiss between them, they both decided to keep their relationship professional and not take it any further.

As the elevator doors were about to close, she heard a voice call out, "Hold the elevator!"

She quickly pressed the "open" button, and Xavier stepped into the elevator. Sofia felt her cheeks flush as they stood in silence, the awkwardness almost palpable between them.

Sofia had been thinking about it all night, wondering if she should take the risk and go for it. But now, standing in the elevator with Xavier, she felt unsure of what to do next.

He cleared his throat. "How's your head?" He asked

Her eyes widened. "Um, it's um good."

"Uh huh."

Sofia felt her heart race. Was he still interested in her? Should she make a move?

Suddenly, they heard a loud thud, and the elevator came to a sudden stop. The lights flickered, and the elevator shook a little. Sofia's heart pounded in her chest as she looked up to see Xavier staring at the buttons in frustration.

"Damn it," he muttered under his breath. "I have a meeting in ten minutes."

Sofia took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. She knew that getting anxious wouldn't help the situation. She turned to Xavier and said, "Don't worry, they'll get us out of here soon. It's probably just a minor malfunction."

Xavier didn't seem to appreciate her optimism. He turned to her with a scowl on his face. "I don't have time for this," he snapped. "I have a lot of work to do, and I can't afford to be stuck in here with you."

"I was just trying to help." She said, feeling hurt.

"What do you want me to say here, Sofia?" He asked angrily.

"Nothing. You're right. We both have work to do." She said coldly.

He took a deep breath and glanced at her. That's when he pushed her against the wall of the elevator and pressed his body against hers. He smoothed his thumb across her bottom lip gently. She was wearing no makeup and in truth.... she didn't need it. Sofia was stunning with her natural beauty.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to -" she said.

"Shh.'' He said to her as he trailed his fingers up, her stocking pulling up her skirt slowly. "I have a temper, Sofia. You should know that about me." He whispered into her ear.

She felt a rush of heat spread through her body as Xavier leaned in and kissed her. She moaned softly, her hands reaching up to tangle in his hair as they kissed deeply.

For a moment, Sofia forgot where they were, lost in the intensity of their embrace.

His hands reached to her front and slowly began to rub her clit through her panties.

"I thought about you all night, Sofia." He whispered.

She moaned softly as she placed her hand on his shoulder to steady herself.

"Me too." She whispered.

That's when he broke away, leaving her wanting more. Sofia fixed her skirt and squeezed her thighs together, glancing at him. She kept trying to remind herself that he was married, but she wanted him. Sofia sighed and made the decision that she wouldn't give in anymore.

As the elevator doors opened, they stepped out, their bodies still buzzing with desire. She tried to compose herself as they walked down the hallway, but she couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation for what might come next.

____________

Later that day, Jenna stormed into Xavier's office, her eyes blazing with anger. "Why did you cancel my credit card?" she demanded, slamming the door shut behind her.

Xavier looked up from his computer screen, surprised to see his wife in such a state. "What are you talking about? I didn't cancel your credit card."

Jenna shook her head in disbelief. "Don't lie to me, Xavier. I just tried to use it at the mall, and it got declined."

He leaned back in his chair, his expression hardening. "You've been buying designer clothes and expensive jewelry every other day, Jenna. We don't need to waste money like that when we're already rich."

Jenna's face twisted in anger. "How dare you try to control me like that? I can spend my money however I want. And don't act like you don't enjoy the benefits of my shopping sprees."

Xavier rolled his eyes. "Your money? Jenna, you have literally never worked a day in your life. And that would be fine with me, but you act like a spoiled brat."

"Stop treating me like a fucking child."

"Gladly. When you can learn to act like an adult." He growled. "And, how dare you come to my place of work and cause a scene."

"Oh, please. You own this place!"

The argument continued to escalate until Sofia timidly interrupted them, knocking lightly on the door. "Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. James, I don't want to intrude, but I just wanted to remind you that you have a charity event to attend tomorrow night."

Xavier sighed heavily, his anger dissipating slightly. "Thank you, Sofia. We'll be there on time."

Jenna glared at her husband, still fuming. "Don't think this is over, Xavier. We'll talk about this later."

"Jenna, get the fuck out of my face." He said, rolling his eyes and sitting back in his chair.

"Fuck you Xavier!" Jenna yelled.

"No thanks! That's what got me into this fucking situation."

"Go choke on your ego." She said and stormed out.

__________

After Jenna left, Sofia was sitting at her desk, typing away at her computer when she saw Anna walk into the lobby. Anna was Sofia's best friend, and they had known each other since they were kids. They had gone to the same schools, played on the same sports teams, and shared countless memories together.

Sofia was surprised to see Anna at her workplace, but she was happy to see her nonetheless. "Hey, Ann. What are you doing here?" She asked, standing up from her desk.

"I came to bring you something," Anna replied, holding up a small white pill bottle.

Sofia's face turned red as she realized what it was. "Don't just wave those around." She said, grabbing them from Anna.

"Calm down. Now, are you going to tell me which guy you're seeing?" Anna asked.

"What? I'm not seeing anyone."

"Liar. You're over pronouncing your words." She teased.

"I'll tell you later, okay?" Sofia said, looking around to make sure

"Fine. Don't forget the pills, Sofe."

"Thank you so much, Anna," Sofia said, feeling relieved. "I really appreciate it."

Anna smiled. "No problem. I know how hard it can be to take that first step, and I wanted to help you out. Just remember to take one pill every day at the same time, and you'll be good to go."

Sofia nodded, still feeling a bit embarrassed, but also grateful for her friend's support.

"Okay, I'll see you later. Kisses." Anna said and walked out.

"Sofia." Xavier said, approaching her.

"Sir."

"I need you to take these to the third floor." He said, handing her some files. "Also, you're coming to the charity ball tomorrow."

"What? Why me?" She asked, stunned.

"You work here, don't you?"

"I mean, yes, but I don't even know what to wear." Sofia told him on the verge of panic.

"I'm sure you'll find something."