Secrets

A few days later, Jason returned to Jenna's house with a file in his hand. Jenna was sitting at the kitchen table, anxiously waiting for him.

"What did you find out?" Jenna asked eagerly.

Jason took a deep breath before speaking. "I dug around a bit and found out some things about Sofia that might interest you," he said, placing the file on the table.

Jenna opened the file and began to read through the information Jason had gathered. Her eyes widened as she read about Sofia's parents being illegal immigrants and how she had been helping them to stay in the country, and Sofia's last name was not Clarke, but instead, it was Gracia. 

"That's... that's quite a bombshell," Jenna said, smirking.

"There's more." Jason sighed. "Sofia and Xavier were in Brazil together. And it wasn't business I checked."

Jenna shook her head in disbelief.

"Leave. Your job is done."

~

Xavier and Sofia walked into the movie theater, the smell of buttered popcorn and candy filling the air. Sofia was excited to see the latest horror movie Evil Dead Rise, but Xavier looked a little out of place.

"What's wrong?" Sofia asked, noticing his discomfort.

"I've never been to the movies before," Xavier replied, looking around at the crowded theater.

Sofia raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Never? You're kidding me, right?"

Xavier shook his head. "I grew up in a wealthy family. We always had our own private theater at home."

Sofia couldn't resist teasing him a little. "Oh, well, in that case, let me show you how it's done," she said, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the concession stand.

Xavier followed her, feeling a little bewildered by the array of snacks and drinks on offer. Sofia ordered a large popcorn and a soda and then turned to Xavier. "What do you want?"

Xavier hesitated, feeling a little overwhelmed. "I don't know. What's good?"

Sofia rolled her eyes playfully. "Just get whatever you want. It's not like it's going to break the bank."

Xavier chuckled and finally settled on a bag of M&M's. They made their way to their seats, settling in just as the previews began.

As the lights dimmed and the movie started, Sofia couldn't resist teasing Xavier a little more. "So, how do you like it so far? Does it live up to your private theater?"

Xavier laughed, feeling more relaxed now. "I have to admit, this is pretty cool. I didn't realize how much I was missing out on."

Sofia grinned and snuggled closer to him, enjoying the movie and the feeling of being close to him. Sofia laughed and grinned through the entire movie, which freaked Xavier seeing as it was a horror movie. As the credits rolled and the lights came up, they both sat there for a moment, basking in the afterglow of the movie.

"Well, what did you think?" Sofia asked, turning to Xavier.

Xavier smiled and took her hand. "It was creepy, but somehow, my mother is scarier. "

Sofia leaned in and kissed him, feeling a sudden surge of affection for this man who had everything but was still willing to try new things with her. They walked out of the theater, hand in hand.

Xavier and Sofia sat in his car, the windows slightly fogged up from the heat and the steamy atmosphere. The silence between them was thick and heavy, filled with unspoken desires that neither of them dared to voice. Sofia bit her lower lip and shifted in her seat, feeling a sudden rush of courage. She turned her body towards Xavier, placing one hand on his knee.

Xavier looked down at her hand and then back up at her, his eyes darkening with lust. Without warning, he reached out and pulled her onto his lap. Sofia let out a gasp of surprise and then a moan of pleasure as she felt his hardness pressing against her core. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a deep kiss.

Their lips met in a frenzy of passion, their tongues intertwining and exploring each other's mouths. Sofia felt Xavier's hands on her back, tracing the curves of her spine. She arched into his touch, feeling a shiver run down her spine. Xavier broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, his gaze intense and hungry.

Sofia knew what she wanted, and she wasn't afraid to take it. She leaned in close to his ear, her hot breath tickling his skin. "I want you, Xavier," she whispered, her voice filled with need.

Xavier's eyes widened with surprise, but then a smile spread across his face. He lifted her up and positioned her on the passenger seat, her legs straddling him. Sofia felt his fingers digging into her hips as he entered her, his hardness filling her completely.

Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, the sound of their moans and gasps filling the car. Sofia rode him hard, her body writhing with pleasure. Xavier's hands roamed over her body, caressing and kneading her breasts, teasing her nipples until they were hard and sensitive.

As they reached the peak of their passion, Sofia let out a cry of ecstasy, her body trembling with pleasure. Xavier followed soon after, his body shaking with release. They collapsed against each other, their breaths coming in ragged gasps.

"The things you do to me, Sofia......"