X for Xavier

Xavier slowly opened his eyes and smiled as he gazed down at Sofia, still sound asleep in the hotel bed next to him. He couldn't resist the urge to nuzzle his face into her neck, inhaling her sweet scent and feeling her warm skin against his lips.

Sofia stirred, her eyes fluttering open as she let out a soft moan. "Mmmm, good morning," Xavier whispered, his lips still pressed against her skin. "Happy birthday, princess."

Sofia's eyes widened in surprise as she sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "My birthday I forgot about that," she said, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

Xavier grinned and pulled a small gift box out from under the bed. "Don't worry, I didn't forget," he said, handing her the box. "Go ahead, open it."

She eagerly tore off the wrapping paper, revealing a sleek set of car keys nestled inside. "What is this?" she asked, her eyes widening in shock.

"It's a birthday present," Xavier explained. "You need a car, Sofia. I got you this. It's waiting for you when we get back to your apartment."

Sofia's face lit up with joy as she threw her arms around Xavier's neck. "Thank you so much, Xavier. This is the best birthday present ever," she said, planting a kiss on his lips. "You know I would've just been happy with a cupcake, right?"

"Would you like a cupcake?" He teased.

She laughed and playfully pushed his face away. "I don't need big presents, Xavier.  I just want you."

"You do."

Xavier smiled, happy to see Sofia so thrilled with her birthday present. "So, what do you want to do today? Is there anything special?" he asked, running his fingers through her hair.

Sofia sat up, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Actually, there is something I've been wanting to do for a while now," she said, her voice trailing off.

"What is it?" Xavier asked, curious.

Sofia hesitated for a moment before finally blurting out, "I want to get my first tattoo today."

Xavier's eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly recovered and grinned. "That sounds like a great idea. Have you thought about what you want to get?"

Sofia shook her head, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "It's a surprise," she said playfully.

Xavier chuckled and shook his head. "You're such a mystery, Sofia. Alright, well, let's get ready then. We can find a tattoo parlor and get it done today."

She jumped out of bed, her excitement palpable. "I can't wait," she said, darting off to the bathroom to shower.

Xavier watched her go, feeling a wave of warmth and affection wash over him. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have found someone as adventurous and spontaneous as Sofia.

As she showered, Xavier went about getting ready for the day. He dressed in a casual t-shirt and jeans. When Sofia emerged from the shower, her hair still damp and her skin glowing, he couldn't help but feel a surge of desire.

"Ready to go?" he asked, his eyes lingering on her curves.

Sofia nodded, grinning from ear to ear. "Let's go get inked," she said, taking his hand and leading him out the door.

"Are you really not going to tell me?" He asked.

"Nope."

Xavier led Sofia down to the hotel lobby, where his limo was waiting. They got in, and Xavier gave the driver the address of a reputable tattoo shop in the city. He sat back in the luxurious leather seat, watching as Sofia stared out the window, her mind undoubtedly buzzing with excitement.

As they arrived at the tattoo shop, Xavier opened the door for Sofia and took her hand, guiding her inside. The shop was filled with the buzz of tattoo machines and the smell of antiseptic. Sofia looked around, taking in the various tattoo designs on the walls and the people getting inked.

Xavier approached the tattoo artist at the counter and explained that Sofia wanted to get her first tattoo. The artist, a burly man with a bushy beard and an array of tattoos covering his arms and neck, greeted them warmly and asked what she had in mind.

Sofia hesitated for a moment before speaking up. "I want a small X on the middle upper part of my back," she said, pointing to the spot between her shoulder blades.

The artist nodded, examining the area carefully. "That's a great spot for a first tattoo," he said, pulling out his equipment and prepping the area for the ink.

Xavier: "Hold on. Why an X?"

Sofia: "X for Xavier." She smiled.

Xavier: "This is a tattoo it's permanent. What happens when you hate me one day?"

Sofia: "You were my first Xavier. And maybe you're right. Maybe one day, I may hate you, but I'll never forget you."

Xavier grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. "I love you, Sofia."

Sofia smiled and bit her lip in excitement. "I love you too, Xavier.

He watched as Sofia sat down in the chair and braced herself for the pain. He took her hand in his, squeezing it gently as the needle began to buzz. Sofia winced a little but soon settled into the rhythm of the needle as the artist worked his magic.

The tattoo took about an hour to complete, and when it was done, Sofia couldn't stop staring at it in the mirror. The small X was delicate and intricate, and it suited her perfectly.

As she stood there, lost in thought, she felt a pair of warm hands wrap around her waist. She turned around to see Xavier standing behind her, his eyes fixated on the tattoo.

"It's beautiful," he said, leaning in to kiss the tattoo softly. Sofia shivered at the touch of his lips on her skin, her heart pounding in her chest.

"I'm glad you like it," she said, turning to face him. Just as they were about to kiss, his phone rang.

"I have to take this it's..... Jenna." He said to her, then walked outside.

"He's lucky to have you." The tattoo guy said to her. "You guys married?"

"Um, no." She said with a sad smile.

"Oh, I just assumed since he had a ring. I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Don't be." She assured him.

Meanwhile, Xavier answered Jenna's call.

Xavier: "Yes, Jenna?"

Jenna: "Don't Yes Jenna me! When are you coming home?"

Xavier: "soon."

Jenna: "I want you home now, Xavier." She warned.

Xavier: "No."

Jenna: "What?"

Xavier: "I said no. Would you like me to spell it out for you?"

Jenna: "I'm not joking, Xavier. It's time to come home."

Xavier: "says who?"

Jenna: "Says me! You wife!"

Xavier: "Jenna, you only want to be my wife when it suits you."

Jenna: "Please, Xavier. Come home."

Xavier: "Soon Jenna."

Jenna: "I want things to work with you so when you get back, we should go couples therapy."

Xavier: "I don't know."

Jenna: "Please."

Xavier: "Okay. We'll do couples therapy."

Jenna: "Thank you. I love you."

Xavier tensed up. "I love you too." He said, then hanged up the call. As he turned around, he saw Sofia standing there with a frowned expression.