I Want To Watch

Sofia sat on the edge of the bed, clad in a silky robe that barely covered her curves. She had been waiting for Xavier to return from the gym for what felt like hours, her body buzzing with anticipation. As she idly flipped through channels on the TV, she couldn't help but feel a growing sense of frustration. She needed him, needed the touch of his strong hands on her body.

As she traced her fingers over her breasts, she felt a sudden presence behind her. She turned to see Xavier standing there, watching her intently. She gasped in surprise, but instead of feeling embarrassed, her body responded with a jolt of excitement.

Xavier's eyes darkened with lust as he took in the sight of her pleasuring herself. "Don't stop," he said, his voice low and rough.

Sofia nodded, feeling a rush of excitement as Xavier sat down in a nearby chair, his eyes fixed on her. She slowly slipped off her robe, revealing her naked body to him. She could feel his gaze on her skin, and it made her feel wild with desire.

As she slid her hand down to her wet center, Xavier stood up and walked towards her, his eyes never leaving her body. But instead of taking over, he simply stood over her. She was slightly embarrassed, but she liked his demanding nature.

"Keep going."

Sofia felt a surge of arousal at his words, and she continued to stroke herself, feeling Xavier's eyes on her the entire time. As she brought herself closer and closer to the edge, Xavier stepped forward, looking down at her.

Sofia shuddered with pleasure, feeling herself getting closer and closer to the edge. And when she finally came, it was with Xavier's name on her lips.

As she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm, she felt Xavier's hands trail down her body, his fingers tracing lazy circles on her skin. She turned to look at him, her eyes heavy-lidded with pleasure, and saw that he was watching her with a hunger that matched her own.

Without a word, he stripped off his clothes, revealing his lean, muscular tatted body. And as she watched, he began to touch himself, his eyes never leaving her body.

Sofia felt a surge of excitement at the sight of him, his hard length in his hand. She moved closer to him, reaching out to touch him, but he stopped her with a rough hand on her wrist.

"No," he said, his voice low and rough. "This is for you. Just watch."

She obeyed, her eyes fixed on him as he stroked himself, his breathing growing heavier with every passing moment. She could feel her own arousal building again, watching him pleasure himself while she watched.

And when he finally came with a low groan, his release spilling over his hand, Sofia felt a rush of satisfaction knowing that she had been the one to bring him to that point.

"Fuck. That was hot." He said, panting.

~~~~

Sofia looked in the mirror wearing the lingerie she got in the adult store with Xavier looking at her.

"You should be a model." He told her.

"I would die." She said, tugging on the thong. "And stop staring. You're making me nervous."

"Good." He smirked.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

"Alright." He said, taking his phone out and recorded her, and she laughed.

As Xavier continued to record Sofia, she began to feel more and more confident and comfortable in front of the camera. She struck different poses, twirled around, and even blew a few kisses towards the lens.

As she posed in front of the camera, Xavier slowly made his way towards her, his eyes fixed on her body. He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him. Sofia could feel the heat radiating off of his body, and she shivered with excitement.

Without saying a word, Xavier leaned in and kissed her deeply, his hands moving up to caress her back. Sofia moaned softly, her body responding to his touch. As they kissed, Xavier continued to record the moment, wanting to capture every second of their intimate encounter.

Finally, he pulled away from her, his eyes fixed on her body. "God, Sofia, you are so beautiful," he said, his voice filled with passion.

Sofia smiled, feeling a sense of pride and excitement at his words. "Thank you," she replied, feeling a surge of desire building inside of her.

Xavier continued to hold her close, his hands moving down to the hem of her lingerie. Slowly, he began to pull it off of her, revealing her naked body to the camera. Sofia gasped, feeling a bit exposed but also incredibly turned on by the way Xavier was looking at her.

As Xavier continued to record, he pulled her towards the bed, pushing her down onto the soft sheets. He climbed on top of her, his hands roaming over her body as he continued to capture the moment on his phone.

Sofia moaned softly, her body writhing beneath him as he kissed and caressed her. She could feel the heat building between them.

As Xavier continued to caress her, Sofia felt a sudden surge of confidence. She wanted to take charge of the moment, to show Xavier just how much she desired him.

With a sudden burst of energy, she pushed him over onto his back, straddling him as she reached for his phone. Xavier looked up at her in surprise, his eyes wide with excitement.

Sofia grinned down at him, her fingers deftly navigating the camera app on his phone. She began to record him, capturing every inch of his body as she traced her fingers over his chest and abs.

"You're so sexy, Xavier," she said, her voice low and seductive.

Xavier groaned softly, feeling a surge of desire as he watched her.

As Sofia continued to record him, she leaned down and kissed him deeply, her hands roaming over his body. Xavier could feel her passion and her desire for him, and it only fueled his own desire.

With a sudden burst of energy, he flipped her over onto her back, his hands moving down to her body. He began to kiss and caress her, his fingers tracing over her thighs and hips.

Sofia moaned softly, her body writhing beneath him as he continued to record the moment.

For the next few hours, Sofia and Xavier explored each other's bodies, recording every moment of their intimate encounter. They tried new positions, experimented with different techniques, and gave into their deepest desires.

As the night wore on, they finally collapsed onto the bed, their bodies intertwined in a sensual embrace. They were both exhausted but blissfully happy.