Late Night Calls

_____________
Sofia's apartment
____________

Sofia was standing in front of her closet, trying to decide what to wear to the charity ball that was coming up. She had already tried on several dresses, but none of them seemed quite right. She wanted to look stunning for the event, especially since Xavier was nice enough to invite her.

Just as Sofia was about to give up and settle on a dress she wasn't completely happy with when the doorbell rang. She put down the dress she was holding and walked to the door, wondering who could be visiting her at this time of day.

When Sofia opened the door, she was surprised to see a delivery person holding a large box. "Package for you," the delivery person said, handing Sofia the box.

"Um, I didn't order anything."

"Well, it's addressed to you, ma'am."

She took the box and examined it closely. There was no return address, but she noticed that it was addressed to her from Xavier.

Curious, Sofia opened the box and gasped when she saw what was inside. It was a stunning, floor-length gown in a soft, champagne color with intricate beading and embroidery. The dress was exactly what she had been looking for - elegant, sophisticated, and perfect for the charity ball.

She couldn't believe that Xavier had sent her such a beautiful dress.

Feeling grateful and excited, Sofia hurriedly tried on the dress and looked at herself in the mirror. It fits her perfectly, accentuating her curves and making her feel confident and beautiful.

As she twirled around in front of the mirror, She felt a sense of anticipation for the upcoming charity ball. She immediately grabbed her phone and opened it to Xavier's chat.

*Text*

Sofia: Thank you for the dress, but you really didn't have to.

Xavier: You're welcome.

Sofia: I'll pay you back. I promise.

Xavier: Not necessary

_______________

Xavier's Mansion
_______________

Xavier smiled down at his phone as he poured himself a drink, but just then, Jenna walked in.

"We need to talk." She said, folding her arms.

"I'm not reactivating your credit card." He said, sitting back in his chair.

"It's not about that." Jenna said, stepping closer.

"What's it about?"

"I want to try for another baby." She said firmly.

"No, Jenna. So far, you've had two miscarriages and plus the doctors said it would be nearly impossible for you to carry a baby to term." He told her.

"I don't care." She said, climbing on top of him. "I miss you, I want a baby with you."

"Jenna, we can't even stop fighting. What happens when there's a baby involved?" He asked.

"Come on, baby." She whispered as she rubbed his groin and kissed on his neck.

Xavier wasn't fazed. "I don't want a kid, Jenna."

"You did before what changed?"

"Nothing now drop it okay. My answer is no." He said, moving her off his lap.

"No, I'm not dropping it!" She yelled. "What changed?!"

"I'm not doing this shit with you, Jenna."

"You never want to!" She yelled.

"That's it I'm going for a fucking drive." He growled and grab his keys.

Xavier had stormed out of his house after an intense fight with Jenna, his heart pounding with anger and frustration. He got into his car, revved up the engine, and drove off, sure where he was headed.

As he drove down a winding road, his mind still consumed with the argument. He lost control of the car and crashed into a tree. The airbags deployed, and Xavier's forehead hit the steering wheel, causing a gash that bled.

He stumbled out of the car, dazed and confused, and tried to steady himself. He stared at his car, not really caring about it one bit. The only thing on his mind was Sofia.

He looked around and noticed the street. Her apartment building was only a few blocks away.

When he arrived, Sofia was shocked to see him bleeding from his forehead. "Xavier? What happened?" she asked, helping him inside.

"I got into an accident," he muttered, holding a handkerchief to his forehead.

"Then we should get you to a hospital."

"I'm fine," he insisted, with him laughing a bit.

"Yeah, you're not fine. I'm calling an ambulance." She said a bit freaked out and reached for her phone, but he grabbed her hand tightly.

"No, you're not."

"Okay, can I at least help you?" She asked.

"Alright." He agreed.

She went into the bathroom and wet a wash cloth, then made her way back to him. As she stood over him, attending to his forehead cut, she felt him shift his weight and suddenly bury his face into her lower stomach.

Sofia's breath hitched as Xavier buried his face into her lower stomach. She could feel the warmth of his breath against her skin, sending shivers down her spine. She tried to keep her composure, but her body was betraying her. She bit her lip to stifle a moan as his tongue traced a path along her skin.

"We can't." She whispered.

"We can." He answered.

"You're married." She said softly.

"I don't care, sofiia."

He looked up at her, his eyes dark with desire. He could feel her body trembling under his touch, and it only fueled his hunger. He ran his hands up her sides, feeling the softness of her skin.

"You wife -"

She let out a gasp as his hands moved up to cup her breasts. She arched her back as he kneaded them gently, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She could feel herself getting wet with desire, and she knew that she needed him.

Without a word, Xavier stood up and pulled Sofia into his arms. He kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring the depths of her mouth. She moaned against his lips, her fingers tangled in his hair.

He lifted her up and carried her over to the bed. He gently laid her down and began to undress her, savoring the feel of her skin against his fingertips. Sofia watched him, her eyes dark with desire.

He continued to explore Sofia's body with his lips and tongue, trailing kisses down her stomach until he reached the apex of her thighs. He could feel her anticipation building, her body arching up to meet his touch.

"Sir.." She moaned. "We shouldn't...."

With a wicked smile, he parted her legs and buried his face between them, his tongue flicking expertly over her sensitive flesh. Sofia let out a gasp of pleasure, her fingers gripping the sheets tightly as he continued to pleasure her.

Xavier could feel Sofia's body tensing, her breaths coming in ragged gasps as she neared the edge of ecstasy. He increased the intensity of his movements, his tongue working in perfect rhythm with the movements of her hips.

"Cum for me Sofia."

She cried out as she finally reached her peak, a wave of pleasure washing over her body.

"I'm not finished yet. I want more of you." He said to her.

Xavier continued to pleasure her, extending her pleasure until she was writhing beneath him, her body trembling with ecstasy.

As Sofia came down from the heights of pleasure, he climbed back up her body, his lips meeting hers in a deep, passionate kiss. He could taste the remnants of her pleasure on her lips, and he knew that he wanted more.

He pulled away and looked down at her.

"We should stop." She whispered.