Home visit

Journal #25 (day 71)
Friday:
Of course everyone came to pick me up. I get into the car next to Izzie, and Audrey who sits with her headphones in and head against the window. Obviously forced to come.
Tyler: where do you want to go for dinner?
I shrug.
Tyler: still not talking?
I shake my head.
Izzie: let's go to chedders please!!
Tyler: looks in the rear view mirrror, is that okay?
I nod.
We go to chedders and we sit and I point to my drink, sweet tea. Then we order our food I get a salad with grilled chicken remembering not to push myself.
Izzie: I missed you. I've been practicing the drums everyday. I can play sweet child o' mine by guns and roses now.
I give her a high five and smile.
Oh, can I show you when we get home?
I nod.
We eat and go home, Izzie shows me her skills on the drums. By the time she's done it's 10 and I'm tired.
I sleep in Izzie's room.

Saturday
Tyler: Avery wake up, mom made breakfast and then we need to go through your room.
I get out of bed and go to the kitchen and Emily laughs.
Emily: sleep good sugar?
I nod and smile. she pushes a plate with three pancakes and a bowl of fruit and a bowl of eggs in front of me. I look at her then at the plate again it's too much.
Me(whisper): can I have an empty plate?
Emily: she jumps slightly. yeah.
I put two of the pancakes on the plate along with half of the bowl eggs. she slides the peanut butter and syrup in front of me. I put some peanut butter on my pancake and drizzle so syrup on top then roll it like a burrito, I take one thing at a time, pancake first then eggs, then fruit. Emily watches me eat just like the nurses at Oak Wood. she smiles when I'm done.
I sit at the table for a few minutes.
Tyler: you done with breakfast?
I nod.
Emily: she are a pancake with peanut butter and syrup, eggs and fruit.
I open my eyes and they are both smiling at me.
Tyler: let's go clear out your room.
We go down to my room. and it's stripped of me.
Tyler: where do you need to start? I'm going to carry a trash can and sit on the bed and you can toss everything.
Me(whisper): okay.
I start with the picture frames and posters, taking all the taped blades, and giving them to Tyler. He seems sad.
me(whisper): what about my money?
Tyler: give it to me and I'll save it for you.
I go to my dresser and pull out my stash of ones. then to my keyboard and untaped the envelope from underneath. then go to my closet and get my wad of tens from an old shoe.
Then I do to my desk and pull out my screw driver and in screw the vent behind my door and pull out my stack of twenties.
Tyler: where'd you get all this money.
Me: you, allowance, watching Izzie, anytime I went out and you have me money, someone else always paid. hold on.
I go to my closet and get out my huge utility bucket half full of change.
Me: and anytime I did spend or just found change I put it in here. all my bills were separate because when you would give me a twenty I would only spend a little if I had too. I'm saving for a car, and music stuff. when Audrey and u were twelve I had it all in one drawer and Audrey stole all my change and bills. so I hid the ones in easy places so if she took it I still had money.
Tyler: that makes sense, why didn't you tell me about her stealing your money.
Me: I don't know she is my sister.
Tyler: okay so back to work, anywhere else we need to get things from?
Me: yeah, can you move out the bed for me? And bathroom
Tyler: yeah.
I get my screw driver and and open up the vent and pull out my stash of weed and my pipe and give it to tyler. he looks confused and hurt. I begin to cry.
Me: I'm sorry.
Tyler hugs me. I go into the bathroom and get all the blades that I hidden behind the toilet and underneath the sink.
Tyler: why didn't you just tell to me.
Me: I don't know, I'm not perfect. I'm not audrey.
Tyler: I love you, because you are avery. I love you for you. you and all your piercings and purple hair. I love your ambition, I love your heart for music, and softball. I love you, and I'm proud of you.
Me: dad, I love you, too.
Sunday.
I had to go back to Oak Wood at noon. I just sat on my bedroom floor strumming soft melodies. I taught myself small hands by Keaton Henson and sing softly to myself. but it didn't last long. Noon, came faster than I thought.
Monday.
That's today, I have nothing to really talk about, but I am somewhat talkative. I'm so depressed it was nice to be home and having freedom. I feel good, content. I smile at everyone. I follow the rules. I think about Izzie and how happy she was to see me.

***A/N***
Sorry it took so long to update, but I hope you like it, vote comment.
By the way:
I'm running out of ideas, I would love to get some ideas from you guys.