My new roommate

Journal #26 (day 77)
I am sitting on the bed right now about to write, it's been a couple of uneventful days. my door is opening. it's Diana, "Avery you have a new roommate. her name is Nichole, she's a little upset right now."
"Okay." is all I can really say. she walks in and sits on the bed across from me. I stare at her blankly. she's skinny, pale, short, maybe thirteen or fourteen. it's quiet.
"Hi, I'm avery."
She burst out in tears.
"Sorry." I whisper.
I guess I'll just keep my shut. I talked to Izzie yesterday it was nice. she's going to start dancing. she's really excited. I'm excited, she promised she would teach me everything she learns.
"Hey dinner is in an hour, Avery you'll show Nichole to the dinning hall, right?" Diana asks.
"Yes, ma'am."
She shuts the door and the girl sits on her bed silently. "Dinners in an hour. They will announce it."
She nods.
I continue to write I have skinny love stuck in my head. I write the lyrics. Then draw in my sketch book.
Gotta go, diner time write later.
After dinner.
I got to call home. I talked to dad.
Dad: hey princess how are you?
Me: good, I can't wait for this weekend.
Dad: we were thinking about going to the water park, that cool?
Me: yeah, I need a swimsuit though.
Dad: that's fine we can go to the mall when we pick you up. Izzy wants to talk.
Izzy: hey smiles.
Me: hey girl! How's the drums going?
Izzy: good. I miss you.
Me: I miss you.
Izzy: when are you coming home? Audrey never plays with me.
Me: I'll be home as soon as I'm better.
Izzy: 10:4 love you. Mommy wants to talk now.
Me: okay.
Mom: hey smiles how's it going?
Me: good. I miss you.
Mom: I miss you too. I just wanted to say I love you.
Me: I love you too. See you Friday.
Mom: alright bye honey. Audrey! Your sisters on the phone you wanna talk?
Audrey: no, why would I want to talk to her.
Diana: two minutes.
Me: hey momma I gotta go love you bye.
Mom: bye.
Audrey is such a bitch. But it's time for bed. I have art therapy and Kayla tomorrow.

A/n
Sorry I haven't written in a long time. I'm kind of running out of ideas. Anyways hope you like it.
~Sydney 😘👌