Story Time

Journal #9 (Day 30)

        Story Time! (More like story continued.)

When I finally got to Jordan I was crying and felt like shit. I tapped on the window until he finally opened it. (Yes Jordan is a guy. We're best friends, nothing else! Don't get any ideas.) He pulled me through and hugged me and wipe my eyes. Then handed me a bottle of whiskey, "You know my motto, drowned your sorrows. Bottoms up." I put the bottle to my lips and took a sip. I know what you are thinking that I will drink but not eat? Yeah, I don't even fuckin' know. I let it burn down my throat and drip into my stomach like stones. After about five or six sips I was dizzy and a little bit tipsy. ('Cuz you know I'm a lightweight.)  I pulled out my phone notifications.

One voicemail from Emily: "You need to get home Now!"

One Text from Audrey:

                Momma is freaking out!!! You're so grounded! I would get home is I was you.

Then there are three texts from Tyler:

                You're so grounded.

                Are you okay?

                Please text me back so I know you are alright. Be home by eleven in the morning. I                 love you.

Jordan walked me home at about three fifteen in the morning. As I walked into the house Audrey's light was on. When I walked into the house I could only here the whispers coming from her TV I stopped by her room and swung the door open. I whisper yelled, "Audrey!"

"What do You want?"

"Whoa! Well I just wanted to say hello, grumpy pants." I mumble as I look around her room. I spotted my Eminem sweatshirt. I pointed at it, "Did I say you could wear that?"

"I don't have to ask, Mom bought that for us."  She snapped through a yawn.

"Bitch, no she didn't," I closed my eye and shook my head and tried to focus, "Mom bought that for me." I say as I open my eyes.  Then I burst out in laughter, "How the fuck did you get up there?"

"Are you drunk?"

"Noooooo. Just happy! Why would you even ask such a thing?"

"I'm getting Tyler."

"No! I'm just fucking happy, You don't need to get dad."

Too late next thing I knew I was staring up at dad,"Hey there Mister giant man." I giggled. Tyler scooped me up and I burst out laughing, "Whoa! When did you get do fuckin' strong?"

"Smiles, Where  were you?"

"My name is Avery." I put my finger on his nose and pushed it like a button.

"Well then, Avery where you?"

"Jordan's."

"Okay, Smiles, we'll talk in the morning. Get some sleep." He started to close the door. I whimpered and he remembered to not close the door.

Well that's the end of story time for now. I gotta go... I have to go to art therapy. SO EXCITED. Not!! I will write tomorrow. I have a one on one session with Kayla and then Wednesday I'll have a family session.