Chapter Twenty One

SMUT/ FLUFF
(Fuck y'all, I felt uncomfortable doing this. Somebody told me to and I made $10 doing it)

I held Charlie's hand as we walked through the doors to Thomas' house. It was exactly how I remembered. Wally's with paintings and barely any light.

Once Charlie was in his room, he got into his nightclothes and went straight to bed. He was a very well mannered boy for his age.

"Goodnight Charlie, sleep well." I gave him a small kiss on his temple.

"Tavi?" He asked from his bed. I turned around and looked at him.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Are you going to leave again?" He asked. I shook my head no. Not in a million years would I ever leave this family. This was my family.

"I won't leave ever again. I promise." I smiled at him before turning his light off and closing the door. Once I got up the stairs to Thomas' room, I took off my jacket and opened the door.

The buttons on my shirt were undone quickly by my fingers as Thomas put his cigarette out. He was in his night clothes.

I took my shirt off and let it fall to the ground while Thomas walked towards me to kiss me. He kissed me with such passion I actually thought I was going to pass out.

He moved to my neck a couple seconds later, undoing the button of my pants. I smiled while running my hands on his neck, my nails skimming his skin.

He pulled back from me, looking at my stomach. He ran his thumb over the bullet marks, then met my eyes.

"I remember the day you almost died, Tavi." He cupped my jaw, closing his eyes and kissing my lazily. "It scared the living shit out of me. Losing you."

He grabbed underneath my thighs and picked me up, gently setting me down on the bed. He took his pants off and hovered over me, teasing.

"May I?" He asked while kissing down my neck. I giggled a little bit, gripping onto his shoulders.

"Yes." I replied a few minutes later. He pushed himself into me, causing my back to lift off the bed. "Jesus Christ," I mumbled, looking down to where we were connected. He lifted my chin back up to kiss me. That just made everything better.

I felt like my back was going to break in half when his dick brushed my sweet spot. "You're so so well, sweetheart." He mumbled against my ear, pushing in harder than the first time.

"Fuck Tom!" My eyes squeezed shut as I finished around him. He dropped to hit forearms as he finished also. He kissed me lazily as he pulled out, breathy heavily beside me.

I waited a few seconds for us both to catch our breath before talking. There was a lot to say. All the young ones in New York couldn't compare to him.

"Tavi, I want you to marry me." Thomas' voice broke the silence. I looked over at him and laughed.

"Why would you want to Marry me, Tom? What about Grace?" I asked. He sighed, pulling me closer to him. His hair was untidy and his breath was still heavy.

"Fuck Grace, Tavi. The way I feel around you gives me happiness. Even the thought of you gives me happiness." He mumbled in my ear as I was flush against his chest. "Please Octavia," he went on.

"I will Marry you, Thomas Shelby, if you agree to not fuck anyone else. Not even for business." I told him, straddling his bare torso, hovering above him.

"You've got deal." He pulled me in for a kiss, and round two.

***

Thomas grabbed my hand as we started walking, which I pulled back almost immediately. He looked at me funny while still walking.