(Part 1)Chapter 31 _ Wounded hearts, troubled minds.

I got someone to proofread my chapters before posting!  Actually the person who volunteered and I'm so grateful for that.  Anyway, now there will be no mistakes in the chapters (or maybe there will be, since even with someone else there can still be mistakes, since making mistakes is human).

And that person (should I quote their username? I don't know if I can...), but whatever!  This person gave me the tip to separate the chapters in half, since by Google Docs it yielded an incredible 28 pages (although it is in the average number of words I write. Even I was surprised).  What do you think of the idea?  I would post both chapters on the same day, but as if they were Part 1 and Part 2 of the same title.

<><><><><>_><><>
Chapter 31 _ Wounded hearts, troubled minds.

{Chapter 352- Tears (1)

“…How tiring.”

Cale patted his shoulder with his hand.

Harris Village.

Cale had traveled to Harris Village. He had left on his own without telling anybody, so there might be chaos at the Lord’s Castle right about now…

“It’s all fake. So, it doesn’t matter.”

‘Doesn’t matter.’

‘It is fake. It is not real.’

Cale repeated those phrases to himself as he looked in front of him.}

"Exactly, it’s all false. So don't think about it, Cale Henituse!"

"Hannah, please…"

"Oppa! It's all fake, there's no need to be sad about something as irritating and fake as that!"

"But Hannah, th-this-"

"Do you hear me, Cale Henituse! We're fine, so don't think we're as weak as this test made us out to be!"

Although Saint Jack seemed to think his sister's action was crazy, Cale didn't.

Of course he could understand Hannah's actions.

'This person who was betrayed and didn’t know how to trust others, is consoling me in her own way'

Hannah was supporting Cale Henituse.

It wasn't the most delicate way to go about it. But she was trying to take the weight off his shoulders. And anyone who knew a little about Hannah could see that.

"...I know that"

Cale knew that, but knowing is different from fully comprehending it.

It's fake. Course it is. But still… these things keep replaying in his mind.

{He could see a tall stone wall in front of him.

This stone wall was created to separate the Forest of Darkness and Harris Village, as well as to protect the Henituse territory from the mutant monsters of the Forest of Darkness.

If.

If Raon was here right now.

‘Human, human! Are we going to our house? Are we going to see everyone? I want to see them all!’

Cale started to frown.

“I should buy him an apple pie.”}