Chapter 40 _ To those who still have hope.

Note
Hello, how long!
Sorry for the delay, I just haven't had the best time to write. I hope you like the chapter.

<><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 40 _ To those who still have hope.

Chapter 589 – Before the sun comes up (1)

[...]

The palace library inside the Roan palace.

In a stealthy room deep underground.

“Hey, crown prince! Can I get started now?”

Alberu who was leaning on the wall of the stone room nodded his head at Raon’s signal.

“Yes. I leave it to you, Raon-nim.”

“Alright! I’ll do a good job for your request, crown prince! You’ll give me delicious cookies!”

Only Raon and Alberu were in this place right now.}

“…isn’t the ‘gift’ over yet?”

“Oh, but of course not. How can I show only this previous part? And besides, this chapter is part of the video, even if there is a huge time lapse between them.”

Alberu was suspicious of what Lee Soo Hyuk was, but he didn't say in words that he thought he was making fun of Alberu.

But this chapter isn't bad either.

“Then should I be silent and thank the end?”

"If you want"

"There is"

{His gaze headed toward a large boulder located on one side of the stone room.

He could see the text on the boulder.

< Descendants of the cursed blood. >

< The touch of the Sun God will always be by your side. >

< The moment a person with that darkness becomes the head of the household, the sky will be destroyed and the ground will tremble. >

Alberu came here to find the potentially hidden record of the Sun God that was described in Saint Jack’s book.

Saint Jack, Cage, and Hannah tried to come here with him, but Alberu only brought Raon inside.

The three of them were waiting outside the library with the others.

It could not be helped.

‘I don’t know what might come out.’

And…

‘I also don’t know what might be left here.’

Whether it was his secret…

Or the secret of the Crossman household…

He had no plans to camouflage those secrets as something else.

However, he didn’t want too many people knowing about it.

It was not a good story.}

"Sigh"

Alberu* didn't know what to expect for a long time. But it seems that lately this feeling of not knowing what will happen is getting worse. And he didn't feel that would be good for him. Sure, that last clip helped him clear up his view of himself and his heritage a bit, but that doesn't change that a fragile side of him was also shown.