The Mugen Train 1/2|chpt1

No one pov

As Nakime strummed her Biwa, all the lower moons appear in front of Muzan. They all get on there knees. Muzan then starts to argue to them about how they didn't kill enough hashira. He reads the demons minds. After reading all there minds he ask the lower moons why they should be spared. He starts killing the lower moons one by one, after hearing there reasons. He only spared Rui and Enmu giving them both a bit of his blood. As for the rest of them, were slaughter in front of the Rui and Enmu. Nakime then strum her Biwa and Rui teleport to the forest he was in and Enmu back near the Mugen train. As for Muzan, he gets teleported back to his room to do some research.

Enmu pov

I was one of the lucky one who didn't get murdered by Muzan-sama. His beauty was astonishing when he was a girl. He got lucky Douma wasn't there. I'm glad he didn't murder Rui though. Despite him being lower moon 5 and being young, he has quite a lot strength. I heard today the boy Muzan-sama requested us to kill was going to be on the Mugen train!

What a delight. Killing him would be absolutely amazing! I go on top of the train making sure no one sees me. I look down and see the flame pillar enter the train. Maybe killing the both of them would be nice. But I need to focus on the line. I need to see the boy with hanafuda earrings. Then I'd know he is actually here. Can't mistake him of someone else though. I stare at the line getting shorter and shorter (Like Shinobu) until I see him. The boy with hanafuda earrings. He was looking around but not looking up. It seems like he some how has friends. One with a weird boar mask and one with yellow-orange hair. The yellow haired one seemed scared, the boar. Not so much. He looked like he wanted to kill everyone in the train despite also being a human.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did kill everyone on the train. Then I realize the train was starting. I start walk over to the front of the train and watch as it take off. The sounds of the train starting seemed to never get old! As I was walking I hear someone or something scream. "UMAI!" I couldn't recognize the voice. Whatever their eating must be nice. Not as nice as eating humans of course. I stand on the front of the train and waited until everyone got there tickets clipped so I can use my blood demon art on them.

~94 Umais later~

It seemed everyone clipped their tickets. I then use my hand to make everyone fall asleep. I checked looking through the windows and saw everyone fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is short but this is just the beginning! The parts will be much longer in the future

Don't forget to drink water <3

Word count- 514