The Mugen Train 2/2|chpt2

Enmu pov

I was standing on the head of the train watching the smoke fly by. The smell of the smoke seemed to never get old. After all this is the way I get my human food! I of course have to get used to this weird smell. I watch as the turn turns to the left feeling the night breeze touching my skin. I wished I could go out in the sun. It would be amazing!

I heard the train is always full in the morning but not much in the afternoon. I then hear something from the train. It was the sound of fire (someone was trying to commit unalive with fire and was successful.) Was someone trying to commit arson? I don't really care. As long as the humans die a painful and horrible death then I'm happy. Then I hear something that I should care about. I heard foot steps on the ladder.

I thought it was my imagination but I guess I was wrong. I turn around and see the boy with hanafuda earrings. He seemed weak and scared. But I must say her looked very mad. I wave at the boy saying hello. I could then see fear in his eyes. I'm only assuming he saw I was apart of the 12 kizuki and is lower moon 1.

"You. Muzan sent you here didn't he? Why are you even hear? Why are you killing poor peoples lives?" The boy ask

"I just enjoy the sounds of them screaming. Begging for there lives, crying as they see there loved one being murdered, and the sounds of screams every time I murder a human! Its the best sound a demon can hear." I respond to the hanafuda earrings kid

"And in fact! Your the person I need!" I tell him

I could see him using his water breathing. He was using one of the forms. Before he could be head me, I put him to sleep. He fell face first on to the ground. I grabbed his sword and hit it on the train. It immediately broke. He then wakes up in alarm and I turn around.

"Where did my sword go?!" He says. He then turns his head to me.

I was holding only his handle of the sword. I was going to check if the pillar was awake or sleep but this kid seemed to have woken up.

"What am I going to fight with." I hear him whisper to himself

"Absolutely nothing my dear! Just let me kill you and this fight will be over. You don't have to stand here doing nothing! You have no hope!" I tell him

I could tell he was about to call someone so as quick as I can, I put him to sleep. I walk over and grab his head and twisted it the other way facing his back. I then pulled his head out of his body and his body collapsed on to the ground. I lick the blood that got splattered all over my shirt. The blood starts flying every where as we were on a moving train.

I was holding the boy Muzan wanted to get rid of. I did it. He going to be so so proud of me! I decided its not worth the wait waiting for his weird friends to fight me and the pillar. I did what I wanted to do. I rip of his arms and ate it. After I ate his arms, I jumped off the train leaving his body on the train to rot. I wave good bye as it continues to go away. I was hold the boys head in my hand.

This will be the perfect gift for Muzan-sama. The best gift he will ever receive too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rip Tanjiro he got killed by a horny demon and like I said the post will get bigger slowly but surely! Y'all just gotta be patient because I'm making up ideas as I go along

Don't forget to drink water!💧

Word count- 678