A Charming Gift|chpt5

Enzan the one thing y'all people wanted!✨

Muzan pov

I'm glad Daki figured out how to handle the fight. Well hopefully she did. There is no fucking way I'm going over to the room and stop another fucking fight. Might as well start a meeting if it happens again.. Its been a while since I started a meeting with the upper moons.

They always seemed well behaved except for Douma. I don't even understand why he is my upper moon 2. He's horny as hell. Then I hear another knock. Only assuming its Daki telling to to shut Douma and Akaza stupid asses up I just ignore it.

Then the knocking goes on...

..and on....

...and on.....

At this point if it was Daki she would left by now. Her impatient ass would leave and get Gyutaro. The knocking got just a little louder which made me pissed.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT?" I yell

"Erm..." I here the demon say

"Who. Is. It."

"Uhh.... Enmu??" Enmu says in a awkward-scared way

No one pov

Muzan thought it was Daki and was just trying to scare her off but instead it was lower moon 1 Enmu.

"What the fuck do you want? I'm busy can't you see?" Muzan says

"Am I allowed to.... enter..?" Enmu says (He still scared✨)

"For what reason?"

"I have some good news for you~! And plus I also have a gift~!" Enmu says randomly changing his mood (mood swing)

"It better not be a waste of time."

Enmu opens the door and sees Muzan standing holding tubes with liquids in them.

"So-"

"Be quick."

"I killed the boy with hanafuda earrings! He was so weak~!" Enmu says

Muzan turns around and looks at Enmu. He didn't believe anything he heard. Muzan thought he was lying. He puts one of the tubes in a holding case and turns around fully. Enmu was blushing a light pink.

"You seem like your lying. You don't even have any proof you killed him." Muzan says

"Well that's what the gift is!" Enmu says excitingly

He pulls out Tanjiro's head. Blood was leaking on the ground. Muzan was shocked. 'How could a lower moon like Enmu kill the boy?' Muzan thinks.

"Impressive.." Muzan says walking up to him

Muzan grabs the hanafuda boys head and takes off the earrings. Holding the earrings Muzan looked at them. Him and Enmu were close together which only made Enmu even more red faced. Enmu watches as Muzan walks towards a book shelf and puts Tanjiro head on a empty spot. Enmu thought he was going to eat the head.

"Why do you think I would eat a actually good gift? Muzan says.

Enmu didn't know how to react. Muzan never called any gift good or nice. He'd just threw them away and never talk about it again. Muzan then realises he wanted to give him a reward but he didn't have any. Muzan thought about giving him more of his blood but it would only make him weaker.

"I'm gonna take my lea-" Enmu

"STOP." Muzan yells

Enmu then closes the door and stands in front of the closed door. He was staring at Muzan scared.

"Your not allowed to leave until I say so. (Giving me flash backs to when my teacher said 'the bell doesn't dismiss you, I dismiss you💀)" Muzan says

"Ok the Muzan-sama." Enmu says standing

Muzan walks back over to his chemistry set and studies the weird looking liquid. Enmu was just standing in front of the door waiting for a command. Enmu was starting to get pretty tired when he was standing.

"Stop standing if your tired dipshit. Just sit on my bed or on the ground." Muzan says

Enmu walked over to his bed and sat there with his legs hanging off the bed. He was just looking at Muzan the whole time, admiring his beauty. Muzan only did this because it was his only idea for a reward. Muzan knew that Enmu did have a crush on him so he was just thinking about the reward.

Enmu pov

Ah Muzan-sama is an amazing sight! Such a pleasure for him to let me in his room and sit. I was expecting him to tell me to fuck off and go do something else like always. But instead he decided to let me sit on his bed! Its very comfy I must say. Maybe he is in a good mood.

He didn't seem like he was in a good mood before I had entered. Then there was more knocking on the door.

"You better shut the fuck up." Muzan whispers to me

Have I ever said his voice is so nice? Such a dream..

"Who is it?" Muzan says

"Akaza-dono punched half my fa-" Douma says

"Are you ducking kidding me Douma? YOUR STRONGER THAN HIM CAN'T YOU BEAT HIS ASS?" Muzan yells

I then hear foot steps you going away from the door. Muzan-sama is quite scary when he is mad. I mean I heard him be mad during the lower moon meeting.

"Does Douma-san always do this?" I randomly blurted out

"Every fucking day. He can't catch a b-" Muzan-sama stops randomly

He probably doesn't understand why he is talking to a lower moon.

"Forget it." He says

I just nod.

~2763✨flamboyant✨ later (Technically its only 20 minutes later)~

I was starting to get tired. Its only been I dunno 30 minutes? I was exhausted. I wanted to sleep on Muzan-sama bed. If only he allowed me too. I continue looking at him.

"You know you can sleep on my bed or the ground if your 'exhausted.'" Muzan says to me

"I can survive Muzan-sama!" I say sounding very sarcastic

"Just go to fucking sleep Enmu. You mention in your idiotic mind of yours for 2 minutes straight. Don't forget I can read your mind you idiot." Muzan says

I just nod.

Muzan pov

Enmu is very stubborn when he's tired. Thinking he 'doesn't need sleep' or something. I'm only letting him sleep on my bed as a reward. Yet here he is with his stubborn ass refusing to sleep.

"Just go to fucking sleep Enmu." I tell him

I look at him and see he had fell asleep on my bed. He was laying on my bed. He looked kinda pre- What the fuck am I thinking? I stopped thinking for 2 minutes and decided I needed to just put away my set. I put it away and just sit in a chair and fall asleep in it.

~~~

Improvement from the last 4 parts. Over 600 finally lol. Hopefully I have the motivation to write this long again.

Don't forget to drink water💧

Word count- 1134