The swordsman smith village 2/4|chpt14

Muichiro pov

Then the fish thing shoots needles at us. We both hit them away. Then I use mist breathing 3rd from scattering mist splash. It immediately slices off the fish demon head. 'TOSTITOS!!! I WANTED TO KILL THE THING.' The boar yells at me. I just shrug.

As we were about to leave, the fish demon regenerated. It shot even more needles at us. The boar head manages to dodge almost all of them. I dodge them all. Then I used another form. 'Mist breathing second form, eight-layered mist.' I say then do eight slashes hitting most of the needles to the ground.

Then the boar head slices its head this time. It regenerated almost instantly. 'Tostitos! I think we need to not slice its head!' The boar yells. I then proceed to slice down its vase on the top of its head. It starts disintegrating. 'Got it.' I tell the boar.

The boar then goes up to me. 'Lets go save Monitsu and The girl at the thing!' Boar head requested. I nod and  start running there again. Was the yellow haired guy named Monitsu or was it Zenitsu? I don't remember.. Anyways we continue running on the path until I saw a ugly vase. 'Why is there an ugly vase here?' The boar head ask me.

I shrug. Then a demon comes out of the vase. It looked very ugly. 'Did you just insult my art work?!' The ugly demons ask. 'Your art style is crap.' I tell him. The demon looked offended. I try seeing its eyes but its eyes are mouths. I look at his mouth area and see 5.

Was he upper 5? Thought he would look cooler than ugly to be honest. 'You look like a fish!' The boar head yells. The ugly demon then proceeds to say something. 'You guys want to see art? I'll show you art!' He grabs a weird vase then out comes a huge fish. It shoots needles at us. Boar head managed to dodge but they just hit my face and body.

'Awh.. What's the matter demon slayer? Your so young to go kill demons! Your not even a hashira.' Only assuming the ugly demon said that to me, I grab my katana and slice the fish clean. 'Heh..' The ugly demon says pulling out a water vase.

It starts shooting water at us. Boar head tries attacking the ugly demon but failed. He got trapped in a water vase thing. I try slicing the water vase the boar was in. It splashs everywhere. Then all of a sudden I get trapped without knowing.

'Think fast boar head!' The ugly demon says launching more water. I couldn't breathe. I try slicing out but failed. Then the boar head slices the water vase I was in. I fall to the ground. I grab my sword and go fight the ugly demon.

I then slicing the hand of the ugly demon which was holding the water vase. It shatters. 'Their goes your ugly ass art work.' I tell him. The demon gasp. 'HOW DARE YOU!' The ugly thing says. Wait.. What is that thing again? Was it a demon or....  Eh I don't remember.

The boar head then goes and tries beheading the ugly pot thing.

No one pov ~With Zenitsu, Genya, and Nezuko~

'NEZUKO-CHAN!' Zenitsu screams. A big bird demon grabs Nezuko leg and flies her high up in the sky. Then
Karaku starts laughing. 'Fucking Pathetic! Right Sekido and Aizetsu?' Karaku says. 'I'll get the cry baby! You two can deal with the gun guy.' Karaku says launching at Zenitsu.

Zenitsu starts fight Karaku. 'Mmm hopefully Karaku could handle the cry baby.' Aizetsu says. He uses his staff and tries hitting Genya. The two demons start chasing Genya. Then Sekido zaps the ground again. Both Genya and Zenitsu get electrocuted. 'Awh what's the matter? Can't run?' Sekido teases.

Aizetsu stabs Genya starts in the heart. Then pulls the staff out. He says Genya again under his heart. Then Sekido stops the electricity. Then Sekido goes to Karaku. 'Shame Urogi didn't get the gun one! He seemed more like a probably!' Sekido says getting ready to fan Zenitsu to his death.

Then Genya starts laughing. Aizetsu looks at him. 'If you want to get rid of Zenitsu.. GET RID OF ME?!' Genya says grabbing his gun then shooting Aizetsu arm. His staff drops. Aizetsu immediately regenerates his arm and grabs his staff.

He stabs Genya for a second time. But Genya looked different. He grabs his gun and shoot Aizetsu. He shot his neck. The head didn't fall off. 'Remember the name GENYA SHINAZUGAWA WHEN YOU MEET YOUR DEMISE!!' Genya yells shooting Aizetsu head off and taking a bit of his flesh.

Then Karaku fans Genya. Genya then goes and Charges at Sekido. Aizetsu regenerates his head and grabs his staff. He stabs Genya before he could get Zenitsu. Zenitsu fell unconscious (THEY ARE SO FUCKED!!). Then he gets up in a breathing style position.

'Thun-' Zenitsu got caught off gaurd when Sekido immediately electrocuted Zenitsu and Genya. Sekido thought he got them both for good but boy was he wrong. Zenitsu woke up and started screaming. Genya then shoots Sekido.

Genya gets stabbed again by Aizetsu. 'Mmm. Did he turn into a demon? He hasn't died yet and I got his most vital parts.' Aizetsu says pulling out his staff and continues stabbing Genya. He looked pissed. He then shots Sekido again but this time at his staff.

The building starts to collapse. The Karaku fans them all. Both Zenitsu and Genya were hit of the roof. 'If he's a demon then how did he become one? Muzan-sama isn't here?' Karaku ask. The other clones shrug. The get down and fight Genya and Zenitsu.

'Surprisingly Urogi isn't back yet..' Aizetsu says turning Genya into Swiss cheese (I HAD TOO IM SO SORRY-). Zenitsu was still screaming and crying. The demons seemed noticeable pissed. 'How about we just knock out this cry baby?! All he does is cry and it's not fun to fight him!' Sekido says.

Then Sekido got mad. He zaps the ground again and Zenitsu then passes out (So they are fucked!). Genya was fine. Aizetsu stabs his staff start in Genya shoulder. 'Gosh you did the gun person dirty Aizetsu!' Karaku jokes around.

Then Nezuko comes out of the forest and hits Karaku. 'Ah! Festy one are you?' Karaku says. Without anyone knowing or paying attention, Urogi got killed by Nezuko and Zenitsu was ready to kill the clones. 'Thunder breathing, first form, Thunderclap and flash.' Zenitsu says without anyone noticing. As Karaku was fighting Nezuko and Aizetsu with Genya, Sekido was the one dying.

Zenitsu then immediately with speed slices Sekido head right off clean then tries slicing the rest of his body. Sekido regenerates his head and uses his staff. It hits Nezuko and Zenitsu. Genya was fine. Genya grabs his gun and shoots Aizetsu repeatedly over and over again.

As Aizetsu was being murdered, Nezuko arm gets ripped off. Then Sekido stops his blood demon art and Zenitsu immediately again heads Sekido. Then Genya shoots Aizetsu under his mouth. Aizetsu stabs Genya a ton of times. He looked like Swiss cheese.

~Back with Gyokko vs Mui and Ino~ Mui pov

Me and Boar head kinda teasing the demon then I think it snapped. He then comes out of his pot? Looks like a fish. 'Are you a fish or something?' I ask. 'WHAT?! NO! I'M A BEAUTIFUL MERMAN YOU STUPID R3TARD3D BITCH!' He yells.

Why did he look tasty?

~~~~

Wtf was this chapter? Idk! I never write fight scenes!

Also Urogi isn't dead, Nezuko thinks he is dead but he really isn't if your wondering.

Don't expect the next chapter to be out soon, I worked on this one for 2 weeks and barely wrote anything💀

Don't forget to drink water💧

Word count- 1327