The Entertainment District 3/3|chpt8

Daki pov

I had to stop fighting. If it disintegrate..! I need to get Gyutaro and fast. I stop fighting g and start running into the fight with the pillar and my brother. I run past the hashira and grab my brothers arm. I continue to run fast into a forest in the shady parts.

"Why the fuck did you do that?"

"Are you kidding?! The sun is rising we have to get to the infinity fortress fast!" I tell him as I run

He seemed scared for once and started dragging me fast. We ran through the forest not knowing where we were going. I saw on the corner of my eye the sun was almost up. I felt my skin slowly turning into ashes. We then get teleported by Nakime-san I think. We both fall on the floor. Nakime was looking at us with her eye. She seemed slightly disappointed.

"Never expected to save you guys from the sun. If it weren't for Gyokko-san telling me the sun was rising, you guys would turn into ashes." Nakime says

"Thank you for saving us Nakime-san. I really appreciate it." I tell her

"Can y'all continue your "girly talk" somewhere else?"

"This is my room Gyutaro-san.."

It got real awkward after onii-chan said that. I guess he thought we were in his room. Nakime-san strums her biwa and onii-chan gets teleported away.

No one pov

Nakime sighs and looks up at Daki. She stared as if she wanted Daki to say something. Daki was zoned out looking at the wall. Nakime only expected words to come out of Dakis mouth, not her breathing air.

"Daki-san."

"Hmm? Oh yea uh... The conversation before we left?" Daki ask

"Yes that. Why were you talking about Kokushibo-san(JEALOUSY GUYS WRITE IT DOWN)?"

"Well its kinda complicated but I felt like he likes someone."

Daki sits down in front of Nakime and looks at her. Nakime had her hair forcing her eye again and seemed to be listening.

"There is this rumor going around and I when mean around, it just me and Douma-san, Kokushibo-san likes a upper moon! Can you believe? It doesn't even sound real!" Daki says excitedly

"Calm down Daki-san. Its just a rumor. Its probably not real. Also you shouldn't be talking with Douma-san. Akaza-san told me he is kinda perverted, and I can totally see his pervertness. You shouldn't be inspired by him is what I'm trying to say." Nakime says

Daki nods. Daki did believe that because of Douma being on top of Akaza. Nakime just didn't like Douma because he eats only women and Nakime takes huge offense to that. Nakime and Daki both seemed to have gotten extremely quiet after that. They just wondered off thinking of there own things. Until Nakime said something that caught Dakis ears.

"You know your brother, Gyutaro-san likes Kaigaku-san?" Nakime says

"He likes someone?"

"Yea apparently he likes Kaigaku-san. Isn't that just fascinating."

"Yea really! I never expected him to be inlove." Daki says

"Oh my god on the topic of love, can we try shipping some of the 12 kizuki members together? It would be absolutely amazing!" Daki says cheerfully

"Sure I guess. I don't know much about the lower moons though."

"More than half of them got killed! Only Rui-san and Enmu-san are alive in the lower ranks."

"Ah ok. We can write our list on a piece of paper then give it to each and see the list."

"Sure!"

Daki's list
~~~~~~~~
Kaigaku x Onii-chan (Gyutaro)
Douma x Akaza
Hantengu x Gyokko
Muzan x Blue Spider Lily
Kokushibo x Nakime
Me x Crush (HER CRUSH IS N-)
Enmu x Rui (My opinion they don't go together)

Nakime's list
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaigaku x Gyutaro
Kokushibo x Nobody
Douma x Akaza
Gyokko x Hantengu
Muzan x Enmu
Rui x Nobody
Me x Biwa
Daki x Nobody

"You ready Nakime." Daki ask

"I guess I am."

They exchange list and look the ships the ships.

"You ship yourself with your Biwa?!" Daki says sounding surprised

"Yes I do Daki-san. I don't have any love interest right now so me and my biwa is the only sign of love you'll get from me." Nakime replies

"Also isn't Rui-san a "child?" You can't ship him with Enmu-san."

"I know I know he is a kid but Enmu-san and Rui-san are such good friends! They have a amazing bond too!"

"They have more of a father-son bond Daki-san. Them getting together sounds weird."

"Oh yeah on the topic of Enmu and Rui, why did you ship Muzan-sama with Enmu-san? You know Muzan-sama doesn't like anyone."

"I know Muzan-sama has no love interest but they would seem like a good couple. The biggest simp for Muzan-sama and our leader getting together doesn't sound like a bad ship." Nakime says

"Well I mean. I guess your not wrong.."

The two girls then continue complaining about each others ships, and why some of them don't make any sense. They also talk about how cute some of the ships are. Eventually after 10 minutes Daki wanted to go to sleep then wake up for the night. She didn't really eat much humans during the district so she wanted to go hunting for humans. Nakime decided she should also sleep because she was tired.

One thing Daki forgot to mention to Nakime when she is that there is a friendly demons. But there is one thing both Gyutaro and Daki never noticed. They saw that Tanjiro wasn't there and didn't think much about it. One thing they never realized is that he is actually dead. Hantengu and Gyokko both plan to go to the swordsman smith village together to attack the mist and love pillar, Tokito Muichiro and Kanroji Mitsuri. How ever they aren't sure about the location.

Once they find the location, they plan attacking. Douma was off setting humans. Akaza was training to fight Kokupuffs. And for Kokushibo.. He had other plans. One of the plans is killing one certain pillar.

~~~~~~

Oooo~ Kokupuffs is up to no good. If you can guess who Kokupuffs will kill you can chose the title of the next chapter.

Also I'm going with the arcs that are out in the actual anime not manga. After the swordsman smith village arc, there will be no more arcs after until another arc is released.

If y'all are confused on who Kokupuffs likes, he likes Nakime but Daki also likes Nakime so there will be a war between them in future chapters.

Don't forget to drink water💧

Word count- 1127