The Swordsman Smith Village 1/4|chpt12

Gyokko pov

After the meeting, me and Hantengu-san decided to finally check out the area we been juicing up the whole day! It was a pleasure doing so because we know one or two hashira are going there! If only the boy was alive, we would've had a better time. As I lead Hantengu-san to the place and we noticed some swordsman smith walking around the area. Collecting resources I see.

I was going to attack but Hantengu-san told me to stay on task. We continue going to the village in hopes we didn't get tricked about the address.

~1234567 ara~ara later (20 minutes)~

Then we made it. The swordsman smith village. We decide to split up and find our own hashira. Since we're not allowed to work together, we part ways. I decided to aim for the swordsman smith while he tried finding hashira. I look around for swordsman smith around the area to devour.

Hantengu pov

Thanks to Gyokko-san we actual found the area! I'm trying to find hashira while he tries getting swordsman smiths. I look throughout houses until I here the sound of a hashira. Well people who seem like hashira. (He will be in the same room with Muichiro and deadjiro but instead of Tanjiro its Zenitsu and Inosuke. Zenitsu matured a little after baldjiros death and Inosuke barely matured.)

I eventually hear a kid talking to someone through a room. I started eavesdropping on there conversation. It seemed like they were talking about the hanafuda earrings kid being dead. Perfect time to kill them!

Zenitsu pov (NOT A DEMONS POV FOR ONCE WOOHOOOOOOO)(ALSO THIS MIGHT BE THE ONLY POV THAT'S NOT A DEMONS FOR THE WHOLE BOOOK!!!!)

I was talking to Tokito about Tanjiros death and asked him if he knew Tanjiro. Of course he said he doesn't remember. I look around and see Inosuke climbing the wall! How the fuck is this possible?!

"INOSUKE WHAT THE FUCK?!" I whisper-yell trying not to awake Nezuko-chan

I try telling him to come down until we hear the door creak. The three of us look at the door. It was opening a bit on its own! Then we see a hideous looking demon enter. The demon looked disgusting. The demon seemed like it was... Crying??

Tokito didn't seem amused. He used a form of mist breathing and tried beheading the demon. Instead the demon appeared on the roof. I was about to use thunder breathing until Inosuke for some reason tried tackling the demon.

The demon was on the floor again. It said something about us being mean and shit hurting an innocence? Then Nezuko-chan seemed to have awaken and tried ripping out the demons head. Tokito got to the demon first and beheaded it in a matter in seconds.

Inosuke gets down from the roof and looks at Nezuko. But without our notice, the demon seemed to have cloned after we beheaded it.

Karaku (One of Hantengu clones) pov

Foolish for that hashira to behead one of us! Now its to fan them away! I then flap my fan and watch the kids fly away. This will be one interesting fight! Wouldn't it huh? Then I noticed, the demon girl was holding a yellow kid by his arm. I saw Sekido already left most likely to the roof so I went and joined them.

It looked like two of the demon slayers have been hit with my fan but it didn't seem like much of a problem. I stand next to Sekido as the yellow haired one gets on the roof with the demon girl.

"Seems you two are the only smart ones who avoid my blood demon art!" I said to them

They stare in shock. We expected them to fight but instead the yellow haired one started... Crying? What the fuck! How the hell is he even a slayer if this bitch cries for fuck sake! I gave Sekido a signal to zap them and so he did. The roof starts shaking as the two start getting electrocuted. It seems they were about to die!

How amazing is that?

Genya pov (another not demon pov?!?! It makes more since tbh)

Stupid demons trying to hurt them. I grab my gun and load them up with bullets. Then I see Zenitsu look at me probably indicating I should shot their heads off. I hold up me gun and shot the both of the demons in the neck.

Damn it! It didn't work. Shit I only have a gun. I grab more bullets and continue shooting at their necks, until I heard one of them say something.

"What a weird way to behead a demon! Do you not have a breathing sty-"

I cut them off by shoot more bullets and both of their heads falling off. Hearing the words "breathing style" hurts me since Nemi-san said I'm pathetic and weak for not having one. I jump down from the roof amd help Zenitsu and Nezuko get up.

I look at them ask them where Tokito is.

"Where is Tokito-san?" I ask

"I dunno! He got blown away from the demon!" Zenitsu says

"Is he alright?"

"NEZUKO-CHAN WATCH OUT-"

When Zenitsu screamed that I saw three demons on the roof and one demon carrying Nezuko by the leg. This will be one fun adventure isn't it?

Muichiro pov (I said I most likely wouldn't do a non demon pov but it makes some sense that I need to focus of Mui and Inosuke!)

It seemed me and the boar head got fanned. He looked like he wanted to kill somebody with that mask.

"C'mon boar head, we have to go kill the demon." I say to him

He looked at me as if he was mad. I go and pick him up and start running. He was yelling at me to put him down. I didn't bother listening to his shitty voice so I continued running. I then eventually see kid trying to fight a big fish demon. (SPOILER FOR THE BOOK- He doesn't save Kotetsu because Deadjiro said nothing inspirational to Muichiro in the room they were in.)

I decided to ignore it and go find the place instead. Killing a upper moon demon that can kill every one than one demon who can do not much damage is more reasonable. I continue running at my fastest pace until the boar head kicks me in the back causing me to trip.

"I TOLD YOU TOSTITOS TO PUT ME DOWN!" The boar head yells

"Do you want to save your friends or not you bitch?" I tell him

"I DO WANNA SAVE MONITSU AND THAT GIRL!"

Before I could argue I see the fish demon stop our path. It looked like the one the kid was fighting earlier. Boar head stands next to me holding his two swords getting ready to attack.

~~~~~~

Swordsman smith village arc will be so different to the canon one since Gyokko and Hantengu aren't looking for Tanjiro but instead looking for hashira lol.

Also don't question why Inosuke called Tokito, 'Tostitos' ok

Don't forget to drink water💧

Word count- 1203