Fireworks

A special chapter for 4th of July :)

Also shows the ships in this book and a new writing style I have been using in my new book :)

-Enzan-

'Muzan-sama! Look!' Enmu says pointing to the fireworks in the sky. Muzan was next to him watching the sky. 'It's so pretty!' Enmu tells Muzan. 'Not as pretty as you Enmu.' Muzan tells him. 'Thank you for the compliment Muzan-sama.!' Then the two Enjoy the fireworks until it was over

-Doukaza-

As Akaza was watching the fireworks he could only think of his wife. He missed her a lot. 'Akaza-dono! Are you ok?' Douma ask Akaza. 'What the fuck do you want?' Akaza ask him. 'Just wondering if your ok Akaza-dono!' Douma tells him. 'I'm.. Okay... I'm just thinking of something.' Akaza tells Douma.

Then Douma hugs Akaza as they both watch the fireworks for the night

-Dakime- (one of two for Nakime ship)

'Nakime-san! Nakime-san! There are fireworks out! Can we come outside together pleaseeeee?' Daki ask. Nakime sighs and looks at Daki with her eye. 'I guess. As long as the infinity castle doesn't get destroyed.' Nakime tells Daki.

She teleport them both outside and they spend the rest of the night watching the fireworks.

-Kokunaki- (two out of two for Nakime ship)

'Over heard there are fireworks outside Kokushibo-san.' Nakime tells Kokushibo. Kokushibo also heard there was fireworks outside. He wanted to go out with someone so he let Nakime teleport them outside. 'If you wish Kokushibo-san'

Then Nakime strum her biwa and them teleport out on a cliff watching fireworks explode in the night sky. It was a lovely sight for them both.

-GyoHant-

As they were going out to the swordsman smith village, they saw fireworks outside. 'Look Gyokko-san! There are fireworks!' Hantengu tells Gyokko. 'There as pretty as my vase art!' Gyokko says. Hantengu stops moving and admires the fireworks.

'These fireworks are just like you! Very pretty and colorful just like you clones!' Gyokko says. 'Thank you Gyokko!' They both stop going and watch the fireworks.

-Gyugaku-

Gyutaro was outside with Kaigaku, the replacement for upper moon 6. As they were both fighting outside, the fireworks randomly start. Kaigaku stops fighting and admires the fireworks. 'Wow.. The fireworks are like thunder breathing... Sparking...' Kaigaku says

Gyutaro also looked at them. 'They kinda remind of fire..' Gyutaro tells Kaigaku. 'Its fine.. Wanna watch them?' Kaigaku offers. Gyutaro looks at him and smiles. 'Sure.' They put down their weapons and watch the fireworks

NONDEMON SHIPSSS

-Saneobagiyuu- (I am a multishipper so Saneobagiyuu is the best for them)

As Sanemi was talking to Giyuu while Iguro was standing next to Giyuu, fireworks start in the night sky. 'What the perfect time for fireworks!' Sanemi tells Giyuu and Iguro. 'I guess.. What do you tink Obanai?' Giyuu says.

Obanai was lost watching the fireworks. Him and Kaburamaru were admiring the fireworks. 'Heh guess he's lost in thoughts.' Sanemi tells Giyuu. The three of them stand and watch the fireworks.

-Shinomitsu-

Mitsuri and Shinobu were both outside of the butterfly mansion sitting on the front porch. As they were talking fireworks started. 'KYAAA!! Shinobu-chan! Look look! Fireworks!' Mitsuri says with joy in her voice.

'Ara~ara Mitsuri-san! You right! Aren't they pretty?' Shinobu tells Mitsuri. 'You know Shinobu-chan! They remind of you! Pretty and bright!' Mitsuri tells Shinobu. 'Arigatou Mitsuri.. How about we watch the fireworks now?' Shinobu ask.

Mitsuri agreed and started watching the fireworks with Shinobu.

-Genmui-

As Muichiro and Genya were just doing their own things, they stumble into each other at the exact time people decide to launch fireworks. 'Woah look at the fireworks gen gen.' Muichiro says. 'Pretty right? I haven't seen something so pretty before after my family died.' Genya says.

'Can watch together?' Muichiro ask Genya. Genya blushes a bit but agreed. Muichiro sits down next to Genya and they both watch the fireworks.

-Tengoku-

Tengen and Rengoku were playing games outside until fireworks started. 'Look how flashy those fireworks are Rengoku!' Tengen tells Rengoku. 'Yes they are very flashy and umai!' Rengoku tells Tengen. 'These fireworks are definitely flamboyant!' Uzui tells Rengoku.

Rengoku stands next to Uzui watching the fireworks together.

-Tanao-

Tanjiro and Kanao were playing together trying to make Kanao seem more social. As Tanjiro was teaching Kanao to talk better, fireworks started. 'Woah Kanao look! Fireworks!' Tanjiro says pointing at them.

Kanao gazes at them with a smile. 'They look... Pretty..!' Kanao tells Tanjiro. 'Glad to hear it! You look as pretty as them you know Kanao!' Tanjiro says. Kanao continues looking with Tanjiro and have a nice time

-Zennezu-

Nezuko was out with Zenitsu as it was night out and was able to walk in the night. Then fireworks go off. 'NEZUKO-CHAN LOOK!! FIREWORKS!!!!' Zenitsu yells. Nezuko stops walking and stands next to Zenitsu. They both look at the fireworks with pure happiness.

-Inoaoi-

Inosuke was climbing trees while Aoi was making food for him. When she finished the food, Aoi went outside and Inosuke immediately jumped down. Then as Inosuke started eating fireworks started launching. 'Well would you look at that Inosuke? Fireworks!' Aoi tells Inosuke

'YOUR RIGHT BLUE BUTTERFLY LADY!! BIG LARGE EXPLOSIONS IN THE AIR!' Inosuke yells. He seemed to enjoy them despite not know what they are. 'This is why I love you Inosuke.' Aoi says sounding happy. 'I LOVE YOU TOO!!' Inosuke says sounding happy. It made Aoi blush.

~~

Happy fourth of July guys <3!!

Sorry for taking so long to post! I wanted to post on my new Saneoba book! I'm so sorry I apologize <3

I kinda want to work on this book after I work on my new book! Hope you can understand

Don't forget to drink water💧

Word count- 975