The Entertainment District 2/3|chpt7

Daki pov

I have never in my entire life heard of a friendly demon! Muzan-sama talked about it but it was a legend. I should've believed Nakime-san into thinking there is friendly demons in this world.. Not just these mean and harmful demons who eat humans for a living. I walk past the room and try finding Gyutaro. He Must be somewhere I know it. I just tell him that friendly demons are real! I just need to. I then feel someone tap my shoulder as I was walking around. I turn around and see the one and only sound pillar with the two kids and friendly demon.

"Hey miss! Have you seen any demons or weird looking people are?" He ask me

"I haven't." I tell the sound pillar.

"Ah ok then. Come on boys, we gotta find the demon" He says

They follow him. Then it just hit me. The blue haired girl is a boy. HOW DOES HE LOOK LIKE A GIRL WITH OR WITHOUT MAKE UP THOUGH?! It physically impossible. He isn't even a girl too nor trans. He might end up finding Onii-chan. I can't let the stupid hashira find my brother! He is my brother not a demon who deserves to be killed. Douma-san is the one who should be killed! He is the most perverted, simpy upper moon for Akaza-san and the insect hashira. He also only eats women which I find highly offensive. Anyways back to the plan, find my onii-chan. If the hashira kills him, I'll kill the entire district. Now time to find the stupid little hashira and fake ass fugly "girls." I walk around the building make sure he isn't here.

I run into the pillar for the second time and for some reason, they seemed suspicious of me. They must of seen me walking around clueless trying to find my brother.

"How convenient we meet again demon.." The pillar says

"What do you mean? I'm not a demon." I tell him

"Sure sure.. How about you come with us? Try finding the demon with us you know lady?" He says

"Ok.."

I followed him with the two cowards and try finding my brother or in their situation the "demon." I hate that they call my Onii-chan a demon. Its very rude. We go into a lot of different rooms and end up not find my onii-chan. I then see my brother telling me to come to him so I tell the idiots that I "needed to go to the bathroom." They believed my lie and I head the direction of my brother. He then grabs me into a room and shuts and locks the door.

"What the fuck are you doing with the pillar?! Aren't we suppose to kill him. NOT get together with him?" He ask me

"Oh calm down onii-chan! He only wanted me to follow him because he thinks I'm a demon. I have to make him believe that I'm not a demon then kill him!" I tell him my marvelous plan

"Instead you should just ambush him. I killed most of the people in the building anyways. Killing him would be a good idea."

He made a good point. I kept seeing lesser and lesser people as I was wondering around. He was definitely killing people.

"I guess. Your coming with me though. I'll aim for the kids you can get the pillar! Ok?" I tell my brother

"Sure then." He says

I walk out of the room and try creeping up on the kids. I was successful because I grabbed one with my obi! It did catch the pillars attention though.

The fight scene will be very cringe so this is your one and only warning to skip this part. Also its not accurate to the actual fighting scene in demon slayer. This is my first time writing a fighting part/scene by the way so it is pretty bad lol.

He slices my obi using his huge ass swords. He then tries be heading me but fails. I hit him with my obi trying to choke him. I then notice onii-chan run towards the pillar and slashes him. Pillar decides to focus on my brother so I can now deal with the kids. Then the boar headed kid ask me to fight him, so that's exactly what I did. I use my obi and slash him from left and right. He uses his two swords and hit almost all my obi. It seemed like the yellow haired one was confused and scared. Might as well target him am I right? I use my obi and try hitting the boy but the friendly demon comes out and slashes my obi.

"Nezuko-chan~!" The boys says

I grab the boar headed one and choke him. I start trying to grab the demon. I wanted to ignore the yellow haired boy. He was starting to slowly become a distraction. It break one of the walls as I try running and hitting the friendly demon. The boar seemed to escape and try head butting me but failed. I manage to grab hold of the boar. I run out through the destroyed wall and see a bunch of humans screaming and running. It seems that my onii-chan is fighting out side. The buildings were completely destroyed. I try grabbing the yellow haired one but the hashira ends up breaking my obi.

Then the boar escaped without me knowing and tried beheading me with the demon. I hit them away slashing the friendly demons arms off and crush the boars legs. They both hit the wall. The demon didn't seem to give up so I hit her once again but this time, more aggressive. She hit a building and it collapses. Then the yellow haired boy used a form of thunder breathing launching me into the air. He seemed unconscious. How can he fight unconscious? I hit him launching him backwards onto a roof. The boar comes at me and starts slowly beheading me. I refuse to let him behead me! I use my obi and hit him far away onto a roof. I reconnect my head and go after the two.

I slash the yellow haired boy, ripping his haori. Then slash the boar in the stomach. I run and hot them both. The yellow haired boy then uses another form of thunder breathing and almost slashes off my head. I hit him before he beheaded me and his sword almost broke. I reconnect my head yet again and try breaking his sword. I grab one of the boars sword and break it. He seemed very very mad. He then tries slashing me left and right using a breathing style I never headed of.

Beast breathing I heard. I grab his boar head and throw him to the ground. The friendly demon had seemed to come back for more so I try hitting her if it weren't for the demon slicing off my arm. I regenerate my arm and continue fighting. Until I then notice something. Something so important. More important than the hashira.

The sun was rising.

~~~~

First ever fight scene I wrote. The fighting scene made no sense but this book doesn't even make sense so what even is the point? Hope y'all enjoyed

Don't forget to drink water💧

Word count- 1239