A Blue As The Ocean|chpt9

Kokushibo pov

I get out of my room and check if its morning outside. Its beaming sunlight. Gotta be careful. Then I here someone knock on my door. Probably Douma being a bitch.

"Kokushibo-san~! Can we go find Akaza-dono together? He being a bitch after I asked him if he wanted to have sex." Douma says

I'm just surprised that Douma asked Akaza if he wanted to have sex. If Akaza said yes then we might have to have a serious meeting.

"No." I say

"You agree Kokushibo-san? Then how about you come out of this room and help me for fuck sake." Douma says

I sigh and open the door to get out of the room. I stare at Doumas emotionless disgusting rainbow colored eyes. He looks and acts like a child to be honest.

No ones pov

Kokushibo and Douma both start checking for Akaza. Kokushibo was following Douma while Douma tries finding Akaza occasionally screaming, "Akaza-dono~! Its rude to ignore people~!(You know what this gives me? Shinobu and Giyuu "friendship" vibes. Douma being Shinobu and Akaza being Giyuu.)" After about 10 minutes Douma starts to give up while Kokushibo seems unbothered. But it seems like Douma isn't going to give up finding Akaza this easily. Since Douma stalks Akaza 24/7 he knows what he hates. He hates eating women so based off the information Douma plans on making a deal.

"Akaza-dono if you come out here, I'm going to stop eating women for 4 months." Douma says

"Are you going to actually stop eating women?" Kokushibo ask

"Nah, just trying to get him out because this is a deal he probably can't refuse. This is also surprising that your still here Kokushibo-san! You probably would've left by now. Is it because of my chThen
"Is this why Akaza hates you so much? Is it because you talk much more than Daki."

"So rude Kokushibo-san.." Douma says quietly

Then out of nowhere Akaza appears. He saw Kokushibo noticed him but not Douma. Akaza doesn't even want Douma looking at him. Kokushibo was staring blankly into Akazas eyes. Akaza rolls his eyes and tries walking out until Kokushibo ruins it for Akaza.

"Where are you going Akaza?" Kokushibo ask

'Damn you Kokushibo-san!' Akaza thought

"Ah Akaza-dono! You heard my deal didn't you huh? Well I guess a deals a deal I will stop eating women!" Douma says cheerfully

"Why did you even want me to be here? And are you going to actually stop eating women?" Akaza ask

"Well I will totally stop eating women! And I wanted you here so we can go clean the room we fucked up. We never cleaned it, if Muzan-sama saw it we would be fucked Akaza-dono!" Douma says

"Where Kokushibo-san?"

"Him? He's behind m-"

To their surprise. Kokushibo was gone. Kokushibo decided he didn't want any of Akazas and Doumas bullshit. As Kokushibo was walking back to his room, he notices a blue flower. It looked very familiar to him. He picks up the flower and stares at it. It was glowing blue. The color of it reminded Kokushibo a ocean. The light blue glow had the similar to the ocean. Since it was morning and there wasn't much to do he ate the flower. Kokushibo then started to feel... Weird... He didn't know what he was feeling.

Kokushibo decides to ignore it and goes back to his room. As he goes to his room he over hears something.

"Hantengu-san how can we truly know where the swordsman smith village is? Muzan-sama said we can go check and see if the location was confirmed!" Gyokko says

"Gyokko-san we can do absolutely nothing! Its still the morning. Doing anything would disintegrate us!" Hantengu says

Kokushibo wanted to continue eavesdropping but realized if they noticed him, he would have to come up with a really good lie. He then continues walking and eventually he makes it to his room. Kokushibo pulls out his sword and starts training on a dummy. He had an idea of killing Rengoku Kyojiro (He never got donuted by Akaza.) Kokushibo knew he and the kid with hanafuda earrings were somehow close but he wanted to get rid of him. Due to his cheery attitude and happy personality it reminded Kokushibo of his brother Yorichii. That's why he wants to kill him.

As Kokushibo continues training the sun rises higher in the sky. The sun then shines a bit through the window. As the sun shines a bit it goes on Kokushibo. He notices and moves away fast. Then he notices he didn't burn. He walks in the ray of sunshine and doesn't burn.

Kokushibo then realizes he ate a blue spider lily without knowing.

~~~~~~~

Shorter than the other ones but I wanted to get a post out

Don't forget to drink water💧

Word count- 824