Chapter 32

The Past - V

Aiden's POV:

Finally, the beautiful vixen stirred and woke up in confusion, of course.

I couldn't sleep last night. I was thinking about a lot of things, mostly about us.. and our potential future.

"You're up!" She shrieked hearing my voice and her eyes widened as she took in my appearance.

"You," and the cold Adira was back again, my sweet and lovely Adira was deep buried inside her now. Oh! I want my real Adira back..

She acted cold and stern, not that I didn't expect this. I know I deserved this, but when she asked why I didn't tell her about my return, I didn't know how to tell her that I ran away because I was scared of her effect on me.

"No reason," I said instead.

And I knew that was the wrong answer. When she walked away coldly, I quickly locked her in my arms and noticed her uneven breathing. At least, she was not immune to me..

I will make you fall in love with me Mrs. Aberra, just like I am madly in love with you..

Yes!

I finally realized that I am in love with this beautiful woman in my arms after thinking for the whole night. Completely, deeply and madly in love..

But the point is..

Can I trust her?!

Can I trust her with my heart, my soul and my everything?

'Not all people are same, Aiden! Give yourself a chance to live a happy life because by doing this, you're not just hurting yourself but her as well.' Ryan's voice rang in my head.

I looked at Adira, just one look in her clear honest eyes and I know that I would learn to trust her.

Maybe.. maybe, I can live happily after all..

We kept bickering and she kept treating me coldly. God! I really got a stubborn woman.

Not that I am complaining! I love every side of her..

"Although it's a fake marriage, I would like you to keep in mind that I don't share. You're mine until we're married, only mine, do you understand?" I spoke in a dangerous yet calm tone.

"Who do you think I am? I am not someone who you can accuse like this. I don't care if a marriage is fake or real, I respect my vows and I have stayed faithful to our marriage and I will stay faithful. And for your kind information, that club is owned by a friend of Logan and it was completely safe because the staff knew what to do in case I got drunk. And for the guy.. I was not in his arms but I stumbled and he caught me because I was drunk and I was about to tell him to let me go when you arrived," she glared at me.

Her reassurance about loyalty towards our marriage made my heart swell and all negative emotions in my heart vanished just like that as I smiled widely at her. I couldn't help kissing her forehead gently as I took her in my arms tightly before letting her go so she could go to the bathroom.

I am yours, love. All yours! From this moment on.. I, Aiden Alvertos Aberra, belonged to only one woman in this life and after life and that's Adira Alvertos Aberra, My wife!

"Aiden," I heard her loud voice.

"Yes baby," I saw her standing in front of the mirror. She finally noticed.

"What happened between us last night?" She pointed at herself.

"D-did we?" She asked in horror.

"No baby, we didn't," I walked to her and pursed my lips to stop myself from smiling at her relieved reaction before it was gone again.