EPILOGUE

Six Years Later...

Adira's POV:

"AIDEN ALVERTOS ABERRA!!" I yelled out.

Soon, I heard hurrying footsteps of my husband came running towards the bathroom in panic. He entered, shirtless only in his jeans, looking at me with worried expression, assessing my body to see if I was okay.

"What happened, baby? Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly. I scowled at him and showed him the pregnancy test kit in my hand. He glanced at it intently before he noticed two lines on the stick and a biggest grin appeared on his face.

"You're pregnant?" He asked smiling widely. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. He immediately pursed his lips and cleared his throat.

"I mean, Um, Uh, You're pregnant?" This time, it was said innocently as it's a big unexpected surprise for him. I folded my hands in front of my chest and tilted my head.

"Really, now?!" He gave me a nervous smile and scratched his head.

"Um- you see, Uh..." and then he turned around and ran away with full speed.

"Stop right there, Aberra, you're dead this time." I ran after him. Passing from the kitchen area, I saw him running down the hallway. I picked up a spatula from the kitchen counter and went after him. It's 'The End' for this man.

"Love, babies are a blessing you know." He tried convincing, running towards the living room.

"You're not the one who push them out, Aberra!"

He entered the living room and I followed him, immediately spotting our children. Atlas, who was coming out of the living room, bumped into his running dad and Aiden immediately used him as a shield, trying his best to unsuccessfully hide his big bulky body behind a small body of our eleven years old son. I stared at him with are-you-serious-rightnow look and he smiled cheekily at me.

"Get aside, baby, your dad needs a beating." I said to Atlas sweetly but Aiden held him tight for his dear life.

"Help me calm your mom down, champ!" He said. Atlas looked over his shoulder and asked calmly.

"What did you do this time?" He looked at his dad suspiciously. Aiden gave him a proud look.

"Champ! I work really, really, really hard to give you another sibling, hopefully a sister this time." As soon as he completed his sentence, Atlas abruptly stepped out from between us, clearing my way.

"He is all yours, Mom!" Aiden looked at our son, appalled. I smirked at him.

"Champ!!! You traitor." He immediately ran towards the couch to hide behind it. Our five years old triplets, soon to be turning six, who were sitting on the couch, staring at us with curiosity and interest started laughing, enjoying the fight with utter amusement. Our middle triplet, Adien Aberra, stood up on the couch immediately and started his favorite commentary making his fist as a mic,

"Okay, listen up, ladies and gentlemen! One side we got our dad, defenseless and other side we got our mom, with a weapon, a spatula this time- better than a hair comb at least-" he blurted out, referring to my last fight's weapon when Aiden 'accidentally' burned my dress because it was short and revealing for him. He continued immediately, "so this time our dad's goal has been achieved, which is to give us a little sister and now he is facing our mom's wrath. So brothers, put your bets, mine is on Mom!" Aiden pouted at our kids who laughed at his sulking face.

"I want a sister, yeah!" I heard an excited giggle of our youngest twin, Kyle Aberra, and looked towards our three years old twins doing a happy baby dance. They were sitting on the ground playing with their toys but now their attention was on us.