Science

You, Wendy, and Bebe are walking into school on a cold Friday in South Park. "Are you girls excited for the party tonight at tolkiens!!!!!" Wendy says. "I can't wait" Bebe screams "idk what I'm going to wear!!"you say panicked"Don't worry y/n we will help you find something! You have to look good for your bf Marc" "thanks red!" You all walk into school and go to your classes. You sit in science working on your assignment

*7th period science*
*The boys pov*

"Are you guys going to the party tonight?"  Stan asks "duh free weed and hot bitches" Kenny says as the group rolls there eyes "I'm definitely going!" Cartman says "idk guys.." Kyle says "common Kyle you have to go" stan says begging Kyle to come! "Fine I'll go" the boys start talking about other things when cartman says " did you guys hear the Marc is cheating on y/n" "what that's not true fatass" Kyle says "shut up Jew it is true! I saw him kissing heather after school"

You walk by and hear this

"Wait what..."  the boys turn around and look at you wide eyed not knowing you heard. "Don't believe cartman he doesn't know what he's talking about" Kyle says "no Kyle I know what I saw! Sorry y/n but you're getting played.." all the boys look at cartman and Kyle punches his arm. "OW!" He yells.
You stand there in shock.. your eyes start to fill up with tears and you walk out in a hurry to the hallway. "This can't be true" you say to yourself as you try to text Wendy but tears are clouding your eyes when you fill a tap on your shoulder.

"Hey are you ok?" Kyle says. You look down and wipe your tears fast so he doesn't see "ya um I-I'm ok" you say while your voice breaks. "Hey it's ok! Maybe it's not true" Kyle says awkwardly trying to confront you but you guys never talked prior other then small talk. "Ya..." you look down to see Wendy calling "hey I got to take this. Thank you" you walk way and answer the phone.