The plan

Everyone gets to Stans house and goes to his room. Everyone sits around eating chips and popcorn talking and laughing. You stay pretty quite still upset about what happened. "So stan I think it's time to bring out the goods" Kenny says raising his eyebrows. Stan goes and gets a shoebox from under his bed and pulls out a joint. You never smoked a joint before so you get nervous. Everyone passes around the joint and it gets to you. You take a deep breath and inhale. Everyone keep going around and smoking it till y'all get really fucked up. Everyone starts talking about random stuff and starts cussing out Marc "I just wish I could make him hurt like the way he hurt me" you say high out of your mind "guys I have an idea" cartman says standing up "that's dangerous" Kyle says "shut up Jew" "what's your idea!!!!" Bebe says as she stuffs popcorn in her face. "We need to make Marc jealous! We need to get y/n another boyfriend so he can see what he missing out on" cartman explains  "and how am I going to get another boyfriend that fast?" You say pointing out the flaws in this plan. "A fake relationship" Wendy says snapping her fingers. cartman lights up and claps as someone is finally understanding his plan. " y/n and Kyle can be in a fake relationship and do couple stuff to make him jealous" cartman says! You and Kyle look at eachother fast "what why me??" Kyle says " well Kenny's a hoe and has a different girl each week so he's out. Stan and Wendy are basically married so he's out. I'm keeping my options open and can't do that if I'm in a fake relationship so I'm out. So that leaves you Kyle" "what no I can't be her boyfriend" "kyles scared cause he never had a girlfriend" Kenny says to you "SHUT UP KENNY! me and y/n barely know eachother that will never work!" "It's Friday you have all weekend to get to know each other" red says encouraging this idea . you and Kyle have always been friends but you arnt that close so the idea of you guys fake dating is a stretch. you and Kyle look at each other and shrug "you in?" You ask " fine" he says. "Listen but if we're going to do this nobody can know we're faking it" you say standing up. " everyone promise not to say shit" everyone says promise and does one awkward big pinky promise.