Clydes house

You put on cute jean shorts and a tank top and curl you hair. "You look H to the O to the T" Wendy says as you laugh! " dang Wendy, you and Stan are dating you can't be looking that sexy" you say as she shows you her outfit! "Speaking of relationships how's yours?" "My FAKE relationship is great" "y/n when are you going to cut the bs and realize this isn't fake" "ok I like him... a lot but ik he doesn't feel the same way... he thinks we're acting." "Y/n I have known Kyle longer then I've know you... that look I'm his eye when he sees you isn't acting" "well then why did he say our kiss was just a kiss" "HE SAID THAT" "yep..." "y/n don't listen boys are stupid I'll talk to him for you" "NO WENDY DONT" "well you sure arnt" "I will I just need a good opportunity to" "well I can help with that " You roll your eyes at Wendy and leave for the party

At Clyde's house

You walk in and immediately meet kyles eyes. "Hey" "hey' you look great" he says making you blush uncontrollably. You walk into the party more and see a lot of people You don't know. "I thought this party was just people at our school..." you yell to Kyle as music blasts in the backround. "Apparently the word got out and a bunch of people at north park came..." you hate north park kids they are so touchy and they get way too drunk. "Let's go somewhere more chill" Kyle says grabbing your hand walking you to Clyde's basement which is lit up by Christmas lights. "I'm not drinking tonight cause I'm driving you home so if you want to you can" "na I'll stay sober with you! I don't like drinking around a bunch of people I don't know anyways" You and Kyle sit down there a little before stan, Kenny, Wendy, bebe, red, cartman walk out "hey guys" you say "hey! this party is being taken over my north park kids" Stan says sitting by Kyle "I don't mind they got some hot chicks" Kenny says. " this party was a bust" cartman says while chugging a beer. "Let's spice it up then" Wendy says walking downstairs and sitting on stand lap. "How?" Stan asks "7 mins I'm heaven" Wendy says smirking at you. Your heart drops. "I'll go get a bottle" Kenny said "no we don't need a bottle let's just pick the couples that go in" red says trying to get you a chance for you to tell Kyle how you feel "I vote kyle and y/n go first" cartman says "ok" kyles says looking at you which was weird... why would he want to go into with you? Everyone in the basement knew about you guys 'relationship' so why didn't even put up a fight. You and Kyle both walk to the closet and Kenny shuts the door "have fun.. but not too much." You stand there in silence "so..." you say "so..." Kyle says. You giggle and sit down on the ground and Kyle does the same. Your legs touching and bodies close. You rest your head on kyles shoulder scared to do anything else. Kyle puts his arm around your waist and you sit like that for the rest of the time cuddling in the closet. Most people would think that's a lame way to spend your 7 minutes but you enjoyed every second of it. You get out of the closet "sooooo" Kenny said "nothing happened dipshit" Kyle says shoving his shoulder. The next couples went in and the rest of the group just small talked while they waited.  You're sitting there bored when Kyle looks at you "do you want to leave early?" He says quietly "Movie at my place?" You say cause that's better then where you are right now he nods and blushes. "Hey guys me and y/n are going to leave early" Kyle says to the group "have fun but not too much fun" red says as she hugs you. "Don't drink too much yall" you say while you say goodbye to everyone "bye y/n" "bye Kyle" everyone says "wait Kyle" Kenny comes running "use protection" he has a Kyle a condom "Ew Kenny get out of here" you're eyes widen and jaw drops not knowing what to say! Cartman is dying laughing "I'm glad you find this funny cartman imma use it on your mom" Kyle says "shut up Jew" cartman yells as you walk away.

You get in kyles car and start driving. The music is playing softly in the backround and you are looking out the window. "Hey y/n there's something I been wanting to tell you" kyles says while focusing on the road "what's up?" Before he could answer you felt a jolt and everything went black.

Cliffhanger 😈