Were done...

"I love you heather" he says as your mouth drops "UM WHAT" people hear the commotion and turn the music down drawing attention towards you and Marc "ops I ment y/n" he says quickly sobers up. " you're joking-" you say pissed off "OMG RELAX Y/N IM DRUNK" he says loudly "WERE YOU DRUNK WHEN YOU MADE OUT WITH HER IN THE HALLWAY?" Everything goes silent. "Oh snap" cartman says breaking the silence. "How do you know about that??"  He says quitting  down "so it's true?" "No- well yes but- no"  "just save it.. we're done"
You say as you walk away with the girls following you.

You go into the bathroom and the girls come in with you and lock the door.
You are sitting on the counter top while the girls comfort you. "Y/n he was no good" "you can do some much better" " you deserve so much more" they are helping you clean the makeup that ran down your cheeks when you hear a soft knock at the door. "Hey guys sorry to interrupt I was looking for Wendy. Are you ok y/n I saw what happened " stan says. Him and Wendy arnt dating but are in some sort of situationship. Like they get mad if either one talks to another boy or girl but don't want to make it official yet but goes on date and they hang out. "Ya I'm ok..." you say quietly. The room is quite as the girls help you fix yourself up a little so you can walk outside without people seeing you a mess. You hear another knock on the door red opens it to see Kenny, cartman, and Kyle. The bathroom is now crowded with everyone squeezing in. "How you doing" cartman says showing he has a heart and a soft side "I'm fine" you say not wanting to be asked that any more cause you're not ok or fine you just don't want people to pitty you. You hop off the counter so you are now standing . Kenny comes up to you and gives you a big hug, you look in the mirror one last time before walking out. Everyone at the party looks at you while you walk out, Waiting for a reaction or for you to be a mess but you hold yourself together and get out without a tear.
"All the boys are coming back to my place if you guys want to come" stan says while holding Wendy's hand. The girls say Um and look at you. "I kinda just want to go home" you say "no y/n you need a distraction! No more crying over boys now let's go get high" Bebe says grabbing your hand as you all go inside Stan's truck and drive back to his house.