Eye contact

You wake up early the next day for school and lay in your bed. You sigh before starting to get ready. You look in the mirror and see your puffy eyes. You try to put on a little makeup but don't really have the energy to. You put your hair in a high ponytail and put on a white champion hoodie with some black leggings and a jean jacket over the hoodie.

You get to school and walk in with Wendy

You get to school and walk in with Wendy.  You see Kyle at his locker and he seems quiet... not his usual morning person... Cartman was standing by him and wasn't even ripping on him so you knew it was bad. You get to first period chemistry and sit down. He walks into class and makes eye contact with you. You both turn away fast. The rest of the day that kept happening. You would be looking at him and he would catch you or he would be looking at you and you would catch him. You didn't learn anything all day cause your mind have been all over the place. Even Kyle got called on in class and he didn't know the answer... he's the smartest kid in the school and wasn't paying attention. All you wanted to do all day was run up and hug him and talk to him. It felt weird walking through the halls not holding his hand. Lunch cane around and the table had this awkward quiet to it. People still were talking but not the same as how it usually was. I just want Kyle back.

You get home from school and flop on your bed. "Hey honey how was your day...." Your moms smile fades when she sees you upset "what's wrong baby?"
"It's a long story..." you say quietly "well good thing I got a pint of ice cream in the freezer and some margaritas" your mom says leaving the room. That made you smile. She comes back with a tub of ice cream and two spoons and two green margaritas. " I don't even know where to start"

You explain everything to your mom. What happened with Marc to the fake dating. You even told her about the kiss. You explain how head over heals you were for this kid and you just blew it. "Y/n love is one of the most powerful things, your heart knows what it wants and you can't stop until you get it" "but mom he doesn't feel the same way" "he might not, but you will never know unless you tell him and it will eat you alive every day until you do" you sit there and think about what your mom said. She's right you can't just give up... only if it was that easy.