Wendys party

You and Kyle show up to the party a little late cause you were babysitting. You walk into the party and everyone turns and looks "look who finally decides to show up"  you and Kyle laugh and go say hi to all your friends. "Y/N" Wendy screams "what?" "STAN ASKED ME OUT!!!" "AHHHH OMG" "LOOK AT WHAT HE GOT ME" she shows your the bracelet and you pretend that you never saw it before "that's so beautiful!! I'm so happy for you Wendy" you both girl out and you walk over to Stan "DUDE YOU ACTUALLY DID IT" you hug stan "I was so scared" he says "but it all worked out in the end!" "True dat" everyone at the party is hanging out and you see Kyle sitting alone so you go sit by him "hey ky" "what's up" "you having fun?" "Ya I am" bebe comes over with a paroled camera "smile!!" Kyle wraps his arms around you and she takes 2 pictures and when they print she gives them to you guys. They develops and look super cute you slide it into your phone case and Kyle puts his in his wallet. "Hey yk how I said I owed you for going on that double date with me?" "Ya" "do you want to do something fun tomorrow after school?"  Your heart flutters when he says this... holy shit do I like Kyle... "I would love that" "ok I'll pick you up at 2.. it's a date " he says smiling as you can't help but turn red. Cartman walks by and bumps kyle on purpose giggling "watch where you're going fatass!" Kyle yell "shut up you stupid Jew" "stop calling me a jew cartman" "really what are you going to do" Kyle stands looking like he is going to kill cartman. This is the angriest you have ever seen him. You knew he had anger issues but you never seen it in person. He walks up to cartman looking like he was going to kill him but you stand up grabbing his hand. As soon as he looks at you his face relaxes and he calms down. "Now that's love" cartman says causing Kyle to roll his eyes and sit back down pissed off. After the party kyle drives you home cause you have school tomorrow and couldn't stay out too late "hey I'm sorry about how I acted about cartman" "hey it's ok don't worry he's a asshole" you get home and hug kyle and go inside.