Park

I hope Wendy's ok.. I think as I put my shoes on and start to walk outside. The cold air hits my face as I start to walk to the park. I walk staring down phone. I get to the park and see the bench Wendy said she would be sitting at its far away but  I see someone sitting there. I go back down to my phone as I walk to the bench. I pick up my head and get met with a unfamiliar face. "Kyle?" I say surprised "y/n?" He says with an even more surprised shocked look on his face. "Um w-what are you doing here?" I managed to say " I'm waiting for Stan, me and him are going to hoop" you nod "um what are you doing here?" He asks "I'm waiting for Wendy" he nods. He looks at you and scoots over on the bench for you to sit "thanks" you say quietly. You sit on the bench together in silence waiting for either Wendy or Stan to show up. Time is passing slow and there is awkward tension. You look at your phone 7:15 "there not showing up, are they?" "nope" Kyle and let's put a sigh along with a little laugh realizing what they done. You both sit in silence for a little before saying at the same time "can we talk" you both smile as you both simultaneously said that "you first" you say at the same time again. It's quiet for a moment before you start talking "the other day when I said I didn't want to fake date it was because I really didn't want to fake date anymore" he looks at you while you talk giving you his full attention which made you extremely nervous " it's cause I want to date you for real" you say boldly. Your heart pounds while you try to read his face. "I know our relationship was fake, but for me, it couldn't of felt more real." You say still studying his face. You anxiously wait for him to say something. "Y/n I feel the same way" "you do?" "Yes" you smile and blush "can I kiss you" he asks as your stomach gets filled with butterflies. You nod. Kyle puts his hand on your cheek kissing you. He pulls away and says "y/n will you be my girlfriend?... my real girlfriend!" You laugh "of course I will Kyle" you smile and kiss again this time a little more passionately the kiss was interrupted when you heard cheering coming from behind you guys. You broke the kiss and turn back to see Wendy, stan, Kenny, Cartman, and bebe jumping up and down celebrating. You laugh "Youre joking" you say a little mad that they spied on you but nothing could ruin the moment. Kyle looks at you  "Let's give the people what they want" you smile as he kisses you. You and all your friends walk home together as you and Kyle hold hands. It's funny how this stupid idea you guys had when you were high helped you find the love of your life.

       THE MOTHER FUCKING END