Chapter 14

Niall's POV

The next morning I woke up to the same nauseous stomach, but I managed not to throw up. Well, not until Zayn had left for work. I might have cried a bit harder than needed after words, but I didn't care I just wanted Zayn to be here with me.

When I pulled myself together, I brushed my teeth then went to go see if some fresh air would so me any good. I sat down taking deep breaths and just enjoying the spring weather as well as the fact my stomach seemed to settle down.

"Niall!" My head wiped to the side where I heard my named being yelled. I saw Harry was sitting on his step waving at the to go over. I don't see much of him because he told me him and his husband Louis stay at the Bakery more often than here, but when he is here we end up spending the day together doing stupid stuff to occupy ourselves. But it's been a while since I've seen him so this made my day feel allot better.

"Hey, mate." I told him as I sat next to him. I looked at him and noticed he didn't have his long legs curled up to him like he normally does, but he had them straight out because of the small bump I saw under his green t-shirt.

"Oh my god! You're pregnant!" I squealed, then rested my hands on his stomach without asking. I don't know why, but any time I see someone pregnant or a baby, I just want one of my own. I want Zayn to see how cute it is and how it's not all about the government controlling everything. That's why when that baby was kicking I made sure Zayn felt it and saw how beautiful it was to have a tiny baby growing. When I saw him smile and feel more of Josh's stomach I thought maybe he had a small change of heart. He didn't say anything, but I could only hope.

"Yeah, I didn't even know I was. Louis is just like Zayn, he didn't want kids that much, but not pulling out soon enough will always get you in the end." He chucked while I felt around his stomach. I looked at him and saw how happy he was. He had this radiant glow in his eyes and his skin as well. He just looked like he couldn't be happier than he is right now.

"I never really know how to ask Zayn for like... sex, I guess. He always seems so distracted and distant from me unless he's trying to make me smile. We've only done it once." I told Harry awkwardly, taking my hands off his stomach. He looked at me and shook his head while smiling.

"You don't have to ask for something like that. You just just make sure he's horney and suck him off. Then after that, he definitely will do whatever you want to do." I would have pushed Harry or slapped him for having such dirty thoughts, but he's pregnant and I was too busy coving my blush with my hands.

"I feel like I should go back home if these are the words coming out of your mouth." I groaned, then looked at my friend. Harry only shrugged and placed once of his big hands on his stomach. I smiled and placed a hand on his stomach too.

"Hey you two!" Sophia yelled as she walked down the way to us. She smiled at both our hands and went to take a seat on the other side of Harry, placing her hand on his stomach.

The three of us are pretty close, considering we live so close and our husband's are friends in a sort of way. Zayn always complains about Liam and how he's a jerk. Sophia says Liam complains about being the third wheel in the friendship and Harry says Louis complains that the other two have a sort of love, hate bromance. In other words, they all get along great and love that they all hate the government.

"Niall, are you feeling any better? You were pretty sick yesterday." Sophia asked me, causing Harry to remove my hand from him and move away from me.

"Yeah, in feeling allot better. I think it was just a bug." I lied because I feel fine now, it was just my stomach not feeling too great this morning.