Chapter 19

Zayn's POV

We were all dropped off outside the town of Doncaster so we could walk in without a grand entrance. The men that had patrol set up were incredible. They gave us all food, which I gave mine to Niall as well after he threw up what he ate. Harry said that he should take some sort of medication for his morning sickness and one of the men ran into town to get it for Niall.

Liam, Louis and I decided it would be safer to go in leaving the two pregnant boys behind. They had everything they needed here, plus these men knew if one of them got hurt in anyway they would have allot of people wanting to kill them; including Louis and I.

When we actually got into Doncaster, I was shocked at the amount of people that were here as well as wealth.

The houses were actually made of nice material that looked like storybook houses. This would be a nice place to raise a family and maybe own a goldfish or something. Well, I thought that until I saw the bloody wiping post and a dead body next to it.

A few people gave me looks like they knew who I was from some sort of word of mouth. One man looked at me and raised his hand so I raised my right hand to show him my dove tattoo. After that, I've never seen a man run so fast in his life.

"They know, we just have to get to their government build so we can alert the next town we're coming." I told Liam as we continue to walk up to their government building. An official stopped all three of us at the door and Louis started telling him some story about how he was 18 and hadn't been married yet and both of us were here to vouch for him. I didn't speak because my Bradford accent was too strong.

The man bought Louis' story and said that he would go look in the books for his name and why he hadn't been married yet. All three of us were let into the building, but before I went in, I looked back at the men that were standing outside and showed them my hand. They nodded at me and one gestured for me to lock the door behind me.

When we walked in, Liam jumped on the official that was guiding us to the books and knocked him out with his own baton, while I locked the door and Louis ran ahead to see if anyone was there.

After we all checked the whole building three times and got any of the officials that were there knocked out and put into one room, we went to the control room and Louis and Liam started to look through the computer. I was just looking around the room for a while because I didn't have anything else to do.

I wandered the halls until I found a balcony that led outside to look over the town square. When I walked out, I wanted to cover my eyes like a little child would out of fear because it was a gruesome sight.

Men were beating the officials absolutely bloody. There were bodies just laying there, being stepping on like that wasn't going to get in the way of the actual fighting. My eyes scanned over the crowd before I looked up and in the distance I saw three aircraft looking things flying our way. That was all it took for me to get off the balcony and running down the halls to my friends.

"We have to get out of here!" I yelled at them just as Louis sent some type of message over the computer system.

Both of the boys I was with followed me down the stairs of the building, but we knew for all of us going out the front door would be complete suicide. We ran around like headless chickens looking for a back door or a side door exit, but just as we came across a door that would lead out the whole building shook.

"What the actual fuck?" Louis asked no one in particular. There was another loud booming sound, that caused the building to shake but this time we all smelt smoke.

We made it out of the government building in enough time to see an aircraft dropping some type of bomb on the building we were just in that was now burning. I stopped in my tracks in pure fear that this is actually happening, but Louis and Liam grabbed me by the arms and kept running with me.