Chapter 25

Zayn's POV

After getting the message out for everyone to attack, Liam got onto his device and started talking to multiple people in different towns. He was taking notes and saying a few things then would listen. At one point he pulled out the map we had been using and begin putting check marks over different towns.

"Zayn, we have to get you and Niall back home. Everything you need to do is done until you lead the army of people into the Head System." He told me. I nodded and we both left the control room.

While we walked through the streets, I tried to look past any spots of blood or bodies of officials or men just laying there. There were always clean up crews that put them in a mass grave, but seeing them laying there was the hardest thing I'll ever face in my life. Other things it's like I can pretend it's not there, like my emotions or missing someone. But this, I can't pretend I don't see a man bleeding out in front of me. I can't pretend something like that isn't there because of something I commanded.

We got to the car and Niall was standing out side of it just waiting for me. He smiled and came running to me, gently wrapping his arms around me but being mindful of the burn on his stomach. We kissed each other with so much love I hope everyone around us felt it too, then were taken to a new car.

Dusk was coming over us, as we ate something someone had made for us. Niall seemed to be hungrier than usual which makes me happy that our baby is growing. His morning sickness has also been under control with the medicine he's been taking for it. It's only sometimes now, not every time he eats. That's also helping him gain some weight back, but he's still so thin that I know he's never going to be able to gain too much weight throughout his pregnancy. I can only hope he can gain enough to stay healthy.

Once we were all finished eating, we got in the car and started being driven back home to Bradford. Niall was extremely excited to go home and see his family, where I was just happy to get away from the violence for a while. I also wanted to see how my sisters and mum were doing, but I knew they had the whole town of Bradford behind them so they would be fine.

Niall and I were in the back seats of the car while Liam was sitting in the front seats on his device still marking over places on the map. I looked at that map and realized that this was actually amazing that this many people are taking control of this. It made me feel like everything that I had been through to get here was worth it. The forced marriage, the forced job, even the nights without food in my belly were all worth it.

Niall was looking out the window for a while then he leaned his head over to lean on my shoulder. He kissed his forehead and looked out the window with him, watching the sun slowly set. I was so distracted by that, that when Niall's hand moved up my thigh I bearly even noticed. That didn't last long until that same hand was resting in between my legs.

"Niall, not here." I whispered to him, moving his hand. He nodded but after a few minutes he seemed to get impatient again and move my hand so I was touching him in some way. I looked at him and saw his blue eyes begging me for something, but the embarrassment for asking was just as clear. I felt bad if I had to tell him no and he was already embarrassed to be asking in the first place so I just let out a deep breath and moved him so he was laying on his back.

"What are you going to do?" He asked me quietly. I looked and saw Liam looking over at me quickly, then back at his map. I knew I couldn't do much, but I wanted Niall to know I wasn't going to turn him down when he actually asks for something.

I leaned forward and connected our lips in a slow, but hot kiss. Niall's hands immediately went to the back of my neck to kiss me harder. Our tongues met which caused Niall to gasp a little into my mouth. I moved my hand down and unbuttoned his jeans that were much too tight for him now. I broke the kiss just enough to see what I was doing then continued to kiss him after I had my hand in his boxers.