The Lucky Winners

(POV:Reader)

We sat in the television room watching the news of who the last lucky winner would be, that is apart from the fake ticket that had gone out. They had Willy fly all the way to Russia to make sure it was counterfeit. Not a very good day for us.

The last four children seemed absolutely horrible, I had never seen such greedy, rude and bratty children in my life. Willy on the other hand seemed to be amused at the winners, almost as if he expected them to be this bad.

The first winner was a boy named Augustus Gloop, a German boy whose parents were doing no good for feeding him so many chocolate bars a day. He was rounder then those Oompa loompas that blew up like blueberries the other day.

The second winner was a girl from England, Veruca Salt. A spoiled rich girl who was worse than the last. Veruca hadn't even found the ticket herself, she had other's find it for her. That girl's father was turning her into a nightmare for spoiling her like that. She seemed pompous and repulsive through the screen, I tried not to imagine what she would be like in real life.

The third winner was another girl, a girl from Georgia named Violet Beauregarde. She was a bit spoiled as well, although I wouldn't be able to say much about her since all her mother talked about was her medals and trophies. And Violet, she only talked about chewing gum. She was a snobby little girl who had nothing better to do than rub all the things she won into people's faces.

The fourth ticket was found by a boy named Mike Teevee, a boy whose last name fit him better than anyone. All he did during the news broadcast was mumble a few things, yell, and stare at the T. V. in front of him. He even told the reporters that he had not tried the chocolate bar 'cause he doesn't like chocolate. What kid that doesn't like chocolate wants to go to a chocolate factory?

The last boy, who we were watching today, was the nicest I had ever seen. He was trampled down by news reporters outside of the factory as he politely explained his story. He had bought a total of three chocolate bars, the first two had no tickets but the last one did. He looked very excited as he read the back of the ticket, reading the instructions that were listed.

-"February...but that's-" I repeated after the last ticket winner, Charlie, read from the instructions.

-"That's tomorrow! How come you didn't tell me what day they'd be coming!!"

-"You never asked, dear" I huffed in response, getting frustrated as he laughed at my annoyed state.

-"Is everything-"

-"All set and ready"

-"What about-"

-"Yes it's been done"

-"And-"

-"Yes, I've done that too, yesterday actually"

-"So everything is all set?" he gave a nod, kissing the top of my head as he stood up to turn the T.V. off.

-"Tired?" I nodded, getting up and walking over to the door so we could go to bed.

-"You know, I had the Oompa loompas learn some songs today"

-"Really, which one's?"

-"Some new ones, ones that will fit the little tests the children will have to go through"

-"You're not gonna tell me about them in detail, are you?" he shook his head.

-"You know I like surprises," he told me.

-"And you know I don't" I huffed out.

(A/N):

So maybe there will be a chapters sunday-tuesday, I'm not sure because I'm going on a camping trip and coming back on wednesday. Camping means no internet but maybe there will be some, who knows? Sometimes there is, sometimes there isn't.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!