The Lucky Winner

(POV:Reader)

-"On with the tour" we walked over to the glass elevator.

-"Now, how many children are left?" Willy asked as we all took off out glasses.

-"Hun, Charlie's the last one" I told him, taking the glasses in his hands to put them in the basket.

-"You mean you're the only one?"

-"Yes, sir"

-"What happened to the other's?" I gave Willy a 'really' look.

-"Oh, my dear boy, that means you've won!"

-"Oh, I do congratulate you, I really do!" he was shaking Charlie's had so vigorously that the boy could barely stand straight.

-"I had a hunch, right form the beginning!" I'm pretty sure we all had the hunch that Charlie was going to win as he was the only nice and respectful kid of the bunch.

-"Now, let's get going 'cause we have a ton of stuff to do before-"

-"Hun, watch out for th-" Willy crashed into the glass elevator, falling back but stood up quickly like nothing had happened.

-"Come on," he said, pushing a button to open the doors.

-"You okay, hun?" I took his face in my hands to see if he was hurt anywhere.

-"I'm fine, I'm fine" he pushed a button and we were sent off, going up.

-"'Up and Out' what kind of room is that?" Charlie asked.

-"Hold on" was all Willy replied.

-"Wait, why are we going up? Were not going-"

-"Oh, yes we are, but we'll need to go much faster than this"

-"But it's made of gla-" I closed my eyes as we crashed through the roof, I opened them in relief to see that we had not died.

-"You don't trust me?" Willy asked, pretending to look hurt.

-"I do, it's just glass and..." he cut me off kissing the top of my head.

-"I'm only joking, love"

-"Where do you live?" Willy asked.

-"That little house at the end of the street"

-"Willy make sure you don't-" 

-"...never mind" I mumbled after he crashed through the roof. 

-"Hi, mom!" Charlie waved at his mother who looked terrified from all the racket and mess.

-"We're back!" he ran to hug his parents as all his family stared at Willy and I.

-"This is Mr. Wonka and his wife" we all shook hands.

(A/N):

I think there's maybe 4-5 chapters left.

There will be a few days break like alway's so make sure to start telling me what stories you all want now. Just tell me anything and if I have it, and it has a lot of likes, it'll be the next story. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!