Mike Teevee Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-"It's gone" Charlie mumbled as the huge bar of chocolate was now gone from were it once stood.

-"Yup, now come on, let's go look for it" Willy led all of us to the Television were he clicked different channels to find the chocolate bar. We found it eventually, sitting in the middle of the gorilla's who were being filmed for some nature show.

-"Go on, take it" Willy told Mike who shook his head.

-"It's just a picture on a screen" he replied.

-"Scaredy cat"

-"You take it, go on" Charlie hesitantly reached over, pulling out the bar of chocolate.

-"Holy buckets" the nice old man stared in astonishment.

-"Eat it, go on, it's the same bar, just got a little smaller on the journey"

-"It's great"

-"It's a miracle"

-"So imagine, you're sitting at home watching television and a Wonka Bars commercial flashes on the screen telling you they're the best in the world"

-"It'll say, if you don't believe us try one yourself and you'll be able to reach into the television and take it"

-"How about that?"

-"So, can you send other things? Like, let's say breakfast cereal?" Mr. Teevee asked.

-"Do you even know what breakfast cereal is, its those shavings that come out of a sharpener, ew"

-"What about people?" Mike asked.

-"Why would I send a person? They don't taste very good...or do they?" Willy looked over to me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

-"Don't you realize what you've invented, its a teleporter and all you're thinking is about chocolate"

-"Calm down, Mike, I think Mr. Woka knows what he's talking about-"

-"No he doesn't, you all think he's a genius but he's an idiot...but I'm not" Mike took off running and ran to push the red button then jumped onto the platform and disappeared.

-"This won't end well" I whispered.

-"L-Let's go see the television and see what we get, I hope it all goes through"

-"What do you mean?" Mr. Teevee looked anxious for Willy's response.

-"Well, sometimes only half of the pieces carry throu-...what part if your son would you rather have?" I facepalmed at Willy's question.

-"What type of question is that?!"

-"It was just a question"

As we flipped through the channels we saw Mike being tossed around by the Oompa loompa actors who were on screen. They we also singing, I'll admit it was rather cool that they had different shows. A cooking one, the news, a concert, a toy commercial. I think it's by far the best one I've see.

-"Help me! Help me!" Mike's tiny high-pitched voice was heard through the screen as Mr. Teevee picked him out.

-"Oh, thank heavens he's completely unharmed" Willy sighed out.

-"Unharmed?! What are you talking about he's tiny?!!"

-"Just put me in the other way!" Mike's high-pitched voice was very quiet but loud enough for all of us to hear.

-"There is no other way, but we can put him in the taffy puller"

-"Taffy puller?!!!"

-"Hey, that was my idea" Willy whined and had one of the Oompa loompas escort Mr. Teevee and Mike to the taffy room.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!