The Factory Opens

(POV:Reader)

Waking up around 9:30, a bit later than usual, I dragged myself out of bed. Realizing that Willy was not next to me I walked to my vanity to get ready only to find there was a box with red ribbon set on top. 

Inside was a black dress, which fit me a bit above my knees and red velvet dress coat. I put on a pair of black heels and walked to the inventing room, assuming Willy would be there.

-Over to the Inventing Room-

-"You're finally up, my love" Willy called as I closed the door, probably telling it was me from the clicking of my heels.

-"Yes-...and we're matching?" he gave a nod.

-"I thought I'd be nice, it'll also let the guests coming today know who your are"

-"And what is that?" I asked, a smirk pinching at the corners if my lips.

-"My wife" he replied as he stood up, giving me a kiss and we began to walk out of the inventing room to the back entrance.

-"Why the back entrance, aren't you supposed to greet them at the front?"

-"I want to see the show, the Oompa loompas set it up as a surprise" I gave a humm in response, remembering the day the Oompa loompas could not be found anywhere.

-"Alright, let's go watch!" Willy walked to a microphone instructing the visitors to come forward to the stage and after that we slid into the crowd to watch the show.

The Oompa lupus had a very...interesting way to present a show and introduction of Willy. They had a sprightly organ music playing and little puppets singing a song that was very cute...and very creepy too. 

Willy loved the finale, clapping loudly as the puppets melted with the fire that had broken out. I quieted my laugh as the guests just looked at the stage in concern for what they had gotten themselves into.

-"Wasn't that just magnificant?" Willy's voice and laugh caught everyone's attention, or maybe it was just because it was the only voice they heard soon after the show.

-"I was getting a little worried it was dodgy in the middle part, but that finale—wow!" he walked over to the front.

-"Who are you?" Violet, I think her name was, asked.

-"He's Willy Wonka" an older man answered her question.

-"Really?" Charlie continued, a bright smile on his face.

-"..." Willy stayed quiet, I motioned his pocket for the flash cards I had written with him a few days ago. I also mouthed a 'breath' and he gave a small breath before pulling them out.

-"Dear guests, greetings"

-"Welcome to the factory, I shake you warmly by the hand..." he held his hand out but pulled it back when no one did anything.

-"My name is Willy Wonka-"

-"Then shouldn't you be up there" Veruca interrupted, pointing at the chair that had been placed in the center of the stage.

-"Well, I couldn't very well watch the show from up there now, could I, little girl?"

-"Mr. Wonka, I don't know if you remember me, but I used to work here at your factory" the nice old man from earlier told him.

-"Were you one of those despicable spies who everyday tried to steal my life's work and sell it to those parasitic copycat candy-making cads?" I forgot Willy was touchy with the subject of old workers, not a good thing to mention to him.

-"N-No, sir"

-"Then wonderful, welcome back!"

-"Let's get a move on, kids!" we all walked up, I walking a bit ahead, standing next to Willy who held my hand.

(A/N):

Sorry for the kinda cliff hanger, I promise there will be a chapter tomorrow, but keep in mind I won't usually post on friday's.

Thank you all for being so patient and supportive, it's been a few day's since I last updated, but I promise there won't be another camping trip till like next month maybe. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!