Violet Beauregarde

(POV:Reader)

-"I-I'd rather you didn't, there's still a few things to figure out-" Willy warned but was cut short.

-"I'm the record-holder in gum chewing, I'm not afraid of anything"

-"How is is honey?" Mrs. Beauregarde asked her daughter.

-"It's amazing! Tomato soup! I can feel it running down my throat!"

-"Please Violet, spit it out, it's not don-" I was cut off too by her excitement.

-"It's changing, roast beef and baked potato! Crispy skin and butter!"

-"Keep chewing, kiddo"

-"My little girl's gonna be the first person to have a 3-course chewing meal"

-"Okay spit it out now, 'cause I'm a little concerned about the-"

-"Blueberry pie and ice cream!"

-"What's happening to her nose?" Veruca asked as Violet's nose turned violet-purple.

-"Violet you're turning violet" her mother cried, watching as her child turned violet and blew up slowly like a blueberry.

-"I-I tried to w-warn her...I'm so sorry" Willy ducked behind a machine pulling me along with him. Violet blew up like a blueberry completely and Willy (pulling me along) walked over to Mrs. Beauregarde.

-"I tried it on like 20 Oompa loompas, they all blew up like blueberries!"

-"But I can't have a blueberry as a daughter, how is she supposed to compete?!"

-"You could put her in a county fair" Veruca's comment made me laugh, but I muffled it as Violet's mom glared at me.

As if one cue (which it probably was) the Oompa loompas began their song once more. It was I guess less creepier than last time, probably 'cause I was used to it by now. They wore these strange glasses that made their eyes look bigger, as well as black and white suits.

During their dance and song the machines hissed and rung at the same beat, which I will admit was rather cool. They also begun to roll Violet the blueberry into a tunnel, probably taking her to the juicing room. Willy had popped all of the Oompa loompas that blew up, and yes, it left them blue but at least they weren't big and round anymore.

Violet's mother ran after her daughter as the Oompa loompas dragged her in a tunnel type of thing, taking her away to the juicing room. As the two left through the tunnel Willy continued on with the tour, taking us out of the 'inventing room' and thankfully using the halls to lead us somewhere else.

-"Well, that's what you get for chewing gum all day" Willy mumbled as we walked through the halls.

-"Nut sorting room" Veruca read off of the door that Willy was unlocking.

-"Ah, this is a room I know all about, you see I'm myself am also in the nut business" Mr. Salt handed Willy a card which he handed to me. I gave it a quick glance as Veruca was staring at me but as soon as she turned I threw it behind me.

-"Are you using the Havimax 4000 to do your sorting?" he asked.

-"...no, you're really weird" Will chuckled and opened the door.

-"Squirrels!" Veruca exclaimed as the chattering and clattering sounds of the squirrels filled our ears as we walked in.

-"Why use squirrels? Why not use Oompa loompas?" Mr. Salt asked after taking a look around the room.

-"Because only squirrels can get the whole walnut out every single time" Willy explained.

-"They also check to see if there's any bad nuts, look over there" I pointed over at a squirrel who tapped on the walnut checking wether it was bad or not.

-"Yeah, it's a bad nut, he's throwing it over to the garbage chute" the little squirrel threw the nut behind him and it spun around the hole before falling in.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!