Chewing Gum

-It's not mentioned in the list but (y/f/f) is your favorite flavor-

(POV:Reader)

-"Where does that pipe go to?!"

-"That pipe happens to lead to the room where I make the most delicious, strawberry flavored, chocolate coated fudge" I was honesty craving bit of chocolate right now, although I preferred y/f/f.

-"Then he will be made into strawberry flavored, chocolate coated fudge that will be selling him by the pound all over the world?!"

-"No, I woudn't allow it"

-"The tates would be terrible, could you imagine Augustus flavored chocolate coated Gloop?"

-"Ew! No one would buy it" I held a laugh at how un-caring Willy was being about a child drowning in chocolate.

-"Max!" I called out to one of the Oompa loompas that was collecting a few apples in a basket.

-"Can you be a dear and take Mrs. Gloop to the fudge room, help her look for her son" he gave a nod and walked over to Mrs. Gloop pulling on the end of her skirt to follow him.

-"Mr. Wonka?"

-"Hmm?"

-"Why would Augusts's name already be in the Oompa loompa song, unless they..."

-"Improvisation is a parlor trick, anyone can do it"

-"You, little girl, say something, anything"

-"Chewing gum" Violet replied, what a surprise.

-"Chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum I hate the most" Willy sang.

-"See, exactly the same"

-"No, it isn't" Mike told Willy.

-"Uh, you really shoudn't mumble, 'cause I can't understand a word you're saying"

-"Now, on with the tour!" Willy wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked over to the boat.

As a pink gummy seahorse boat rowed along the chocolate waterfall, the sound of loud drums echoed in the room. It was an easy way to tell when the boat was coming as well as instructed the Oompa loompas to paddle at the same beat.

-"What's so funny?" Violet asked after the boat had stopped in font of us and the Oompa loompas began to laugh and giggle.

-"I think it's from all those doggone cocoa beans" Willy explained.

-"Hey, by the way, did you guys know that chocolate contains a property that triggers the release of endorphins?"

-"Gives one the feeling of being in love"

-"You don't say" Violet's mom gave Willy a look which gave me a bitter feeling, one I hated very much. You couldn't blame me though, Willy and I don't go out much, so other women looking at Willy happened almost never hence it getting me very jealous very quickly.

-"All aboard!" Willy instructed and everyone got onto the boats. Violet and her mother in one seat, same for Mike, Charlie and Veruca. I sat in the back with Willy, but still bitter I scotched to be away from him. I know it wasn't his fault, but for some reason I felt it was, and stayed a bit angry with him.

-"Onward" he called out, letting the Oompa loompas start the pounding of the drums.

(A/N):

So next week I have finals so I won't be able to post as often, I also want the people who have finals to study instead of reading this since I'm pretty sure your final won't be on chocolate. 

With that said, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!