P-P-Parents

(POV:Reader)

-"Don't you want to know our names?" Augustus asked.

-"Can't imagine how it would matter?" I elbowed Willy on the side, whispering to him not to be rude.

-"Come quickly, far too much to see" we walked through the puppet show thing and into the main entrance hallway.

-"Just drop your coats anywhere" Willy instructed, and we all did, I dropped the matching black coat I had, debating if I should leave the other on or not.

-"Who are you?" Violet once again,  she had been questioning who everyone was.

-"She's my wife" Willy told her and wrapped an arm around my waist. All the adults turned to us, looking confused as they took off their coats.

-"Mr. Wonka, sure is toasty in here" Mr. Teevee commented, I had grown accustomed to the warmth so it seemed pretty normal to me.

-"What? Oh, yeah!"

-"I have to keep it warm in here because my worker's are really used to a hot climate, they just can't stand the cold"

-"Who are the worker's?" Charlie asked.

-"All in good time" I told him.

We began to walk and Violet hugged Willy causing him to gasp and have a look of disgust and fear on his face. Willy's hold on my hand also tightened.

-"Mr. Wonka, I'm Violet Beauregarde"

-"Oh...I don't care" I elbowed him once more.

-"Well, you should care, 'cause I'm the girl who's gonna win the special prize at the end" Willy gave me a look and I shrugged, but mouthed a 'no way'.

-"Well, you do seem confident, confidence is key" Willy told her and was stopped from walking once more.

-"I'm Veruca Salt, it's very nice to meet you, sir" the girl did a small bow while Willy just looked at her in a bit of disgust.

-"I always thought veruca was some type of wart that grows you got on the bottom of your foot" Willy chuckled out.

-"It it, hun" I whispered to him as Vercua's once smile turned into a frown.

-"I'm Augustus Gloop, I love your chocolate" the boy said, taking huge bites of the chocolate bar he was eating.

-"I can see that, so do we, I never expected us to have so much in common"

-"You..." Willy took a step but then stoped to turn over the other kids who had not presented themselves.

-"You're Mike Teevee"

-"You're the little devil who cracked the system, and you, we'll you're just lucky to be here, aren't you?" he looked at Charlie, giving a faint smile.

-"And the rest of you must be their p...p...p..."

-"Parents" I finished for him, and he gave me a grateful smile.

-"Yes, mom's and dad's...dad?" Willy was getting a flashback, I assumed they were traumatic, or at least had something to do with his dad as he never spoke of him.

-"Okay then, let's get moving" Willy and I began to walk, I stood next to him holding his hand as a way of assurance.

(A/N):

Sorry for the no update yesterday, I making it up to you by giving an early update!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!