Augustus Gloop

(POV:Reader)

-"AHHH!" the little boy had fallen in, I scoffed knowing it was his fault for not listening to the adults.

-"He'll drown!" Mrs. Gloop yelled in fear of her child but kept eating chocolates she had shoved into her purse.

-"He can't swim! Save him!"

-"Augustus, no!" 

-"That could work" I told Willy as he had looked at the pipes that were coming near.

-"What if-"

-"It could happen"

-"Do you think?"

-"Maybe"

-"Hmm..." the other's looked at us in confusion as we had only spoken mere bits and pieces of sentences.

-"Augustus!"

-"Augustus, get out!" Mrs. Gloop continued her yells as her child was being sucked up into the pipes.

-"It's a wonder how that pipe is big enough" Mrs. Beauregard commented.

-"It isn't big enough, he's slowing down"

-"He's gonna stick"

-"I think he has"

-"He's back the whole pipe" I honestly felt bad and embarrassed for Mrs. Gloop, her child was being body-shamed for him not being able to fit in the pipe.

-"Look! The Oompa loompa's!" Charlie pointed over at them as they got ready for a song.

-"Back off you little freaks!"

-"What are they doing?"

-"Why, I believe they are going to treat us to a little song"

-"It is quite a special occasion, of course" Willy explained to them and they quieted down. 

The song was a bit creepy, but basically explained Augustus unfortunate situation. It was also a bit rude as it mentioned his weight and stuff, I looked over to Willy who was smiling. I guess he planned out each song for each child, probably also assuming which test they'd fail at.

It was a bit catchy I'll admit, and the swimming scene was rather cool as they were all coordinated. I tried not to think about how long Willy must have spent learning with them the songs and dances. I giggled a bit thinking that Willy was dancing around with the Oompa loompa's making up the songs and dances as they went along.

-"Told you he'd fit" Willy gave a smirk and I pushed him a little for showing off.

-"Aren't they delightful, aren't they charming, well done, well done!" Willy and I clapped as the Oompa loompa's bowed after their show.

-"I do say that seemed rather rehearsed" Mr. Salt looked at Willy suspiciously.

-"Like they knew it was gonna happen" Mike commented.

-"Nonsense" I replied as Willy and I began to walk away but were stopped.

-"Where is my son?!" I almost forgot her son was missing, I guess the song was that catchy.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

You get an early one today.

Bye!