BONUS: MAKEOVER

When I told that Yu-chan's mum was excited to have a girl in the house and bought stuff for her I was not kidding. She bought the girl anything that a young girl would need: Pads/tampons, bras, clothes, skincare and other stuff. Now Y/n was used to pads, tampons, bras and clothes as her "family" was "kind" enough to buy those things for you but that's it nothing else even if she earned money from her job it would be immediately taken away and used by the end of the day.

So it's safe to say that you have no idea how to use them. But that all changed.

-------------------------------

You were brushing your wet hair from the shower looking at the mirror in your vanity. Suddenly, you heard a knock at your bedroom door. "Come in." You told not looking at the door. "I want to see how you were doing." You heard Yu-chan ask. He rubbed his neck as smile at you as you turned around to look at him. He stared at your vanity and saw the unopened skin care that his mother bought you. "Do you know how to use them?" He asked as he points at the multiple oil cleansers, water based cleansers, exfoliators, toners, essence, serum's, face masks, eye creams, moisturizes, and sun protections with multiple different soft eared headbands.   

You glanced at what he was pointing at before shaking your head. He looked away from you. "I could teach you if you want." You caught the words 'teach you' and you immediately nodded in excitement as Yu-chan laughed and stepped inside of your room and sat on your bed. "You can practice on me as well." You immediately grabbed the bear eared headband and placed it on him and grabbed one and placed it on yourself. You stared at Yu-chan who in return blushed. "W-well we first start with the oil cleaner." He grabbed one of the oil cleansers before handling it to you. You stared at it before you opened it and placed the liquid(?) in your hands and putting your hands on his face as he spoke out instructions for that specific product. 

Soon you had reached the face masks. "Okay with this product we have to wait at least 20 minutes for them." He told you as he places a mask on your face and as he touched your face he felt its softness as you two had a great time together, taking pictures of your little party and sending it to Manabu as way to say that you two (you and Yu-chan) were getting along dispite the language barrier. And little did you and Shinwoo know that Yu-chan's mom was watching you guys and taking photos for "future" purposes. 

The next morning you and Yu-chan were cuddling in each others arms. And you were no longer afraid of him and Manabu touching you suddenly. And they allowed to touch them (just as hugging and styling their hair that type of stuff), and implied you don't need to ask permission to touch them but you still do it anyway.

Word count: 518