BONUS CHAPTER

~PERIOD ADDITION~

You were hanging out at Rai's house, he invited you and Yu-chan and Ik-Han, playing board games you were having fun until you felt unbearable pain in your abdomen of course you tried to hide your pain thinking it was dysmenorrhea* and continued on with the games until an sudden wave of pain hit you and you immediately panicked thinking you had covered the poor sofa in your blood. "R-Rai w-where's the bathroom?" You asked trying to sound as calm as possible as you quickly hid your period underwear and a small plastic bag underneath your shirt.

Rai looked at you sensing your panicked state but he just stood up to show you, which you immediately stood up to follow him. The walk to the bathroom seemed to go on for a long time as your heart raced and you were panicking hoping that Raizel wouldn't smell the blood coming out of you. Raizel, however, could hear your heart racing which confused him. But luckily you soon reached the bathroom. "Thank you!" You said as you immediately entered the bathroom and locked the door. Rai was confused at your weird behavior and stood by the door for a couple of seconds.   

You stood in the bathroom, finally, and you immediately started to remove your bloody underwear. Just as Rai was about to walk away he smelled blood from the bathroom causing him to slightly panic and he immediately went to Frankenstein, who was in the kitchen making more tea and snacks. "Frankenstein." Raizel said, causing for Frankenstein to greet his master with a bow. "Yes, Master? Tea is almost re-" Frankenstein was interrupted by Raizel. "Y/N is hurt.... she's bleeding." Raizel said as the sudden smell of Y/n's blood hit the noses of the immortals. Which caused for Frankestein to chuckle. "Master everything is quite all right. Lady Y/N isn't hurt, it's quite normal." Frankenstein informed but it only confused Raizel more. As if knowing that his master was going to ask about this, he brought out from his suit pocket a book about periods and gave it to his master. "What Y/N is experiencing is called a period which means that she is healthy and she isn't pregnant." Frankenstein briefly explained as he gave his master the book before starting to make a hot water bottle for his Lady. 

As Raizel opened the book, Yu-chan entered the kitchen looking for Raizel and Y/n. "Hey Rai have you seen... Y/N?" Yu-chan notices the book in Raizels hand. "Did Y/N get her period? It seems to be 3 days early." Yu-chan said as he approached Rai and placed his arm around Raizels shoulder, taking the period book from Raizels hand. "Me and Ik-Han have witnessed Y/N on her period so we can give you so tips and tricks. So the book is useless." Suddenly Ik-Han entered the kitchen. "We might have tips and tricks but the book might be helpful." Ik-Han said as he grabbed the book from Yu-chan as the two boys lead their immortal friend into the living room telling him all the tips and tricks to make Y/N comfortable while she's on her period and other extra information on what not to do with her. 

Meanwhile with you, you were cleaning off most of the blood of your underwear before putting your underwear in the small plastic bag and  hid it underneath your shirt again as you finally washed your hands before, finally unlocking the door to the bathroom and walking out of the bathroom so you could quickly put the small plastic bag with your underwear in you bag. As you walked into the living room and place the small plastic bag into my bag, Yu-chan immediately went to your side and grabbed your hand "What's going on?" you asked confused on what the friends as Yu-chan gently lead you to sit down next to Raizel "Don't worry about it, Y/N-chin" Yu-chan said happily as he was glad that he was helping you as Raizel immediately gives you the hot water bottle for your stomach and lays your head down on his lap as he had the period book in one of his hands. And Frankenstein walked in with tea for Raizel and you and some other snack and chocolates for you and placed the tray on the coffee table. Yu-chan sits down on the floor in front of you and grabbed your hand gently and placed on his head. You immediately started to get very emotional as you gently started to play with Yu-chan's hair. You started to cry out of nowhere. "You guys... are soo sweet." You said through your tears. Which panicked the boys. "Thank you, Mister Frankenstein." You said through tears. "Your welcome, my dear." Frankenstein said as he sat down on the couch.

You moved down towards Yu-chan's face and kissed his cheek who immediately blushed before sitting up and kissing Ik-Han's cheek before slowly kissing Raizel's cheek and gently removing your lips from his cheeks. "Thank you." You started to cry again but stopped when you felt Rai's arms around you to comfort you. And the evening went on of fun and much crying on your part and Raizel kept quiet as he read the period book for future advice. Of course, you were very tired and you were asleep on Raizel's lap after the emotion dumping you unloaded and after the chocolates and other snacks that Frankenstein brought as well as the tea you drank and Yu-chan carried you home. (M-21 was doing some extra rounds at school.)

From that they on you weren't as scared of Raizel and Frankenstein or M-21.

(a/n: i tried to find out what the pain was called the week you have your period but I couldn't find the name)

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING DURING THE HOLIDAYS I'LL TRY TO, AND I ALSO APOLOGISE IF YOU FIND "I" OR "ME" OR "MY" IN MY WRITING I FORGOT THAT MY STORY ISN'T A FIRST PERSON STORY SO I DO APOLOGISE IF YOU FIND THEM BUT DO TELL ME IF I DID BTW I'M SORRY IF MY WRITING ISN'T MAKING ANY SENSE AT THE END OR ANYWHERE IN MY WRITING. ALSO GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR THE BONUS CHAPTER SAGA. 

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/EVENING.

WORDS:1048