EPISODE 2

~~~SOMEWHERE ~~~

"This is Alpha 13. Come in, base. This is Alpha 13. Come in, base. This is Alpha 13-" The man says repeatedly until a voice replied to his pleas as he lay in forests floor. "Base here. What's going on?" A voice replied back, "The enemy attacked while we were carrying out the mission. Of the 324 men in the Alpha corps, 323 are dead. I'm the only survivor. The enemy...appears to be the Union." He informs. An explosion was heard from far away, as the line went static. "What happened?! What was that!? Come in, base! This is Alpha 13! Come in-" Suddenly, he spat out blood as a knife was in bedded into his back before dropping dead on the forest floor. As a person stood behind him holding a bloody knife.

"This way! Hurry!" A soldier said as multiple scientists ran the opposite direction of the burning building. As a huge tanned guy sat on top of a car holding a weapon on one hand and a sandwich in the other unbothered about the destruction he had made. Before noticing some survivors, activating the rocket launcher in to the vehicle that carried the remaining survivors. A soldier laid limp but still alive, he looked to the side of him and noticed another person next to him. "H-help me..." He called out to him desperately. The figure in front of him then puled out a knife and grinning evilly as at the man beneath him. "And where are you going, huh?" He said playfully. The soldier soon realized and started to crawl away from the man. The man grinned at this, "Play with me some more!" He said as he swings his knife in the director of the crawling man killing him and snapping the rock behind him in half. Blood splattered on his knife, bring the blade close to his face he licked the blood off. "Damn. Didn't even last lost enough to kill time." He said disappointed. "Sorry to interrupt your leisure time, but it looks like our target isn't there." A voice said before revealing a bowl cut man eyes set on the various screens typing as he controlled the drone towards the direction of the target. "Found you." He said as he watched the about to enter an helicopter. "Takeo, I've sent you the helicopter's location. It's a bit far Can you get there?" He asked. Takeo was sitting by the edge of the helicopter as he held a machine gun. "Not a problem." Before directing the gun towards the tail rotor before pulling the trigger. The helicopter the exploded. Now closer to the helicopter, Takeo jumped landing on his knee. He removed the guns and shot the two guards next to the scientist.  The scientist covered his head as another guard, who was inside a tank, cursed. "Damn it!" He started to shoot at Takeo, who skillfully dodging and killing the two man. Before landing on the tank and pointing the gun at the target. "Target secured." He said as he stared at the scientist.

The buildings were now on fire  as one of the attackers was eating short bread as the other... was complaining. "I thought it would be my first big job in ages. That's was it?" He said as he swung his knife around his finger.  "Shark. Hammer. The goal of these missions is not your personal satisfaction." said an approaching figure, seeing their familiar face shark smile. "So our Captain Crans finally his appearance." Crans approaches shark and hammer not bothered to answer him. "Tao. Takeo. Let's leave things here to the backup unit, and head to our next mission." He informs them. "And where would that be?" Shark asked. "Japan." 

~~~ MEANWHILE IN YOUR DREAM ~~~

You fluttered your eyes opened, you felt a hand run through your hair you looked up and saw the Previous lord looking down at you giving a small gentle smile. "I see, you met Raizel and Frankenstein. You know what they are right?" He asked as he continued to stroke your head. "Yes." You replied. You two stayed quiet for a moment. "Would you do me a small favor, dear." He suddenly asked. You sat up from his lap, causing him to stop stroking her head, and you turned to look at him. "Uhm... Sure what is it?"  You stared at him. "Could you keep Raizel and Frankenstein company for me?" He requested. You stared at him as he, again, gave you a gentle smile. "Please, keep Raizel and Frankenstein in your company." He requested again. "Okay." You said softly. He chuckled softly before placing his hand at the crown of your head and placing  a small kiss on your forehead. Before slowly closing your eyes.